Parking mode motion detection

somacast

Reaction score
Country
Bahrain
hi,

I was wondering if parking mode motion detection is triggered by the inside cam or rear cam as well ? i mean its obvious that if something passes in front of the front facing cam it will record that as a parking event , but what if the movement was behind the car (not hit just a motion) , or what if it was someone looking through side windows in the IR model or so, which has inside car cam too, will it trigger the motion detection?

thnx

Yep, both front and rear, and there is even possible to define zones for motion detection.

So you threw A139 away? :ROFLMAO:

If anything, don't buy DR900S, it's obsolete already and not that great. Go for DR900X, which should be same but improved HW.

So you threw A139 away? :ROFLMAO:

If anything, don't buy DR900S, it's obsolete already and not that great. Go for DR900X, which should be same but improved HW.
hi , I returned it :)

it doesn't want to enter parking mode AT ALL not when bench tested neither in a real car, so its junk to me.

thanx for the tip , I saw somewhere that they replaced the entire s series with x series (kindda reminds me of xbox , lol).

If anything, don't buy DR900S, it's obsolete already and not that great.

I spent a fortune on that thing, and I've been happy with it so far, and now I'm told it's, "not that great". I'm devastated!

Back