Parking mode not working hardwired

negronoir

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi all

I've just installed A800S including rear camera and hardwire kit.

I,ve set also parking option to "no power off"

Camera detects when ingition switch is switched off. Dashcam says "entering in parking mode after five minutes". After this message, recording LED goes off and no video is recorded ??

Hardwire kit is right installed. I can measure +12V in both Batt & Acc wires when ignition is on, and +12V in Batt wire and 0V in Acc wire when ignition is off.

In fact, when dashcam powers off after parking voice message, I can press camera power button and power it on again.

Firmare is the latest one 1.0.10ww

I've reset to factory defaults with no luck.

Any help?

Thanks!

Toni

Hi all
I've just installed A800S including rear camera and hardwire kit.
I,ve set also parking option to "no power off"
Camera detects when ingition switch is switched off. Dashcam says "entering in parking mode after five minutes". After this message, recording LED goes off and no video is recorded ??
Hardwire kit is right installed. I can measure +12V in both Batt & Acc wires when ignition is on, and +12V in Batt wire and 0V in Acc wire when ignition is off.
In fact, when dashcam powers off after parking voice message, I can press camera power button and power it on again.
Firmare is the latest one 1.0.10ww
I've reset to factory defaults with no luck.
Any help?
Thanks!
Toni
What's the problem?

He shouldn't be writing a video when you shut off the engine. The indicator should not be lit in this mode. Everything is right.
When your car is hit, the DVR will turn on, the green indicator will light up, the video will be recorded for 1 minute and he will fall asleep again. This is the parking mode on impact.
Do you want him to record all the time? Turn on the timelapse mode in the settings. But keep an eye on the car battery, because it consumes energy.

Good luck)

Thanks lisabon_Q3, I understand.

I used to my other car dashcam (Viofo A129 dual). That camera is also hardwired in the same way that 70mai. But when ignition switch is off and dashcam enters in parking mode, it keeps recording video (to avoid drain battery you can choose between low resolution recording or time lapse 1/2/5/10fps). And if somebody chrashes your car when in parking mode, current video is file locked as an emergency parking video. Is better thought.

In 70mai if timelapse is off, camera only records a crash (very heavy crash I suppose). If timelapse is on, 1fps parking video is recorded and (I suppose) also a crash, Isn`t it?

There is not any problem of battery drain. I've a EV car. HV battery keep up 12V charge level all the time :)

Thanks again!

Toni

Yes. Timelapse 24/7 - 1 fps
Parking mode - only crash.

And yes, these two modes work together. When a blow occurs, the timelapse stops, the usual video is recorded for 1 minute, and the timelapse again.

Yes. Timelapse 24/7 - 1 fps
Parking mode - only crash.

And yes, these two modes work together. When a blow occurs, the timelapse stops, the usual video is recorded for 1 minute, and the timelapse again.
Hey! I would love to ask, is it the same thing for the PRO PLUS+?
And does it also include footage from the back camera as well?
cheers

Hey! I would love to ask, is it the same thing for the PRO PLUS+?
And does it also include footage from the back camera as well?
cheers
Yes, it is also for ProPlus+.
The rear camera records normal video, emergency, as well as an event in the parking lot under the impact sensor for 1 minute.
The rear camera does NOT record the timelapse. Timelapse is only for the front camera.

I have same issue and send for replacement still it has been 9 months I didn’t receive the replacement. I purchased from Aliexpress and seller sucks in service support. They don’t understand a single thing talk rubbish. This will be my last purchase from 70 mai due service support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all.. I have a strange issue
one car I have the info "entering in parking mode after five minutes"
I changed my car but keep the 800s and now is recording all the time and the message "entering in parking mode after five minutes" is no longer spoke

someone knows why?

800s, rear camera and hardwire
firmware: 1.0.14ww
timelapse: off

as you can see below, is showing pitcure even is off
Captura de Tela 2023-02-03 às 17.38.29.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thunderstrike A800S 3
Q A800S 5
Back