Parking mode SG9663DC or SG9663DR ?

On the dash in one of the lower corners are actually also very stealthy locations, maybe even more so than on the glass.
I use to stick the old fleet tracker antennae in the lower left corner of the windscreens. That model wouldn't work so well being turned over and stuck to the dash. Not as stealthy, but not a big deal, it's just an antennae.

if you have some kind of stickers up there, you can put a GPS antenna on the back of that
I have my Blackvue 650 mostly hidden behind a sticker on the Jeep. Very hard to tell it's there, even knowing it's there. Are you folks able to get away with having too many stickers like we can?

Attachments

• jeep-c.jpg
    jeep-c.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 36
Aaa the good old days when slapping 1/4 inch of styrofoam to a steel dashboard and a little vinyl, and hey presto you have a safe car :giggle:

My 91 E350 Ford with the extended body started it's life as a church bus, hence my calling it that. I'm the third owner, bought it from a friend who used it to take her husband's Irish Wolfhounds to dog shows.

Phil

Not much are allowed on the windscreen or dangling from the mirror, but its not a law the police appear to uphold judging by local COP programs and what people drive around with on the windscreen.

got to be longer than the current ones that is only meant to reach from mid windscreen to the corner of it.
Or in the case of a windscreen with solar protection film, in the middle within the dotted area (which is always without that film). The rest of the windscreen is covered with a thin metal film.

Back