Parking Mode stopped working

tigermad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had my f770 and Cellink b working happily for 2 years and since Saturday parking mode no longer engages. It just beeps once when turned off. Could the acc fuse have blown or is there another possible reason?

Have you double checked it in the settings in case someone has factory reset the unit or disabled it in error? Doubt blown ACC fuse as the unit wouldn't power up with the ignition if that was the case...

My suspicion would be the Cellink has failed so it isn't giving a Permanent power to the camera any more....If you have a volt meter you can check what voltage you have up the centre pin of the camera plug.Thinkware Power.JPG

Have you double checked it in the settings in case someone has factory reset the unit or disabled it in error? Doubt blown ACC fuse as the unit wouldn't power up with the ignition if that was the case...

My suspicion would be the Cellink has failed so it isn't giving a Permanent power to the camera any more....If you have a volt meter you can check what voltage you have up the centre pin of the camera plug.View attachment 47134
Thanks for the reply. So I test that connector going in to the camera with the engine off and if it’s dead it means there is a problem with the battery pack?

Well it means there is a permanent power problem and that is supplied from the Cellink battery so it would probably be a battery pack issue...

If the permanent power wire from the battery pack was broken then the camera wouldn't power up at all so i would say it's 99% going to be a faulty battery!

Well it means there is a permanent power problem and that is supplied from the Cellink battery so it would probably be a battery pack issue...

If the permanent power wire from the battery pack was broken then the camera wouldn't power up at all so i would say it's 99% going to be a faulty battery!
Thanks. Will test when I get home later. A new pack is £200 because it is out of warranty by 2 month :-( Plus I have to get all the wiring out again. I guess I can leave the cables in place and just attached the new battery pack.

I havent had chance to try the multimeter yet. Can I just try plugging the 12 v adapter in and run my iphone off it whilst engine is off? Will this give me an idea also?

Back