Parking Mode..... Video Storage

Bradford D

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay, I've got my DS55 all connected with the Garmin Parking Mode hardwire kit and it's all running great. BUT, now i have a bunch of Parking Mode videos (and I'm usually parked where there is hardly any activity)....

My question is:

Does all of the Parking Mode videos decrease the amount of "unsaved" video? Running at 1440p - I'm limited just just 20 or so minutes of runtime anyway.... will the Parking Mode videos OVERTAKE my ability to store ANY running videos? Do I have to do storage maintenance now - because of the Parking Mode?

Unfortunately, yes. My imperfect solution is a bigger card 128M and turning off camera when I know parking mode is not necessary.

Thanks Laci - I believe you meant 128GB?..... I just purchased the 64GB - as it was the largest size allowable on the Garmin info sheet... the 8GB card that came with the camera will be used on my next Wyze V2 cam purchase...

Is there anyway to limit the number of PM videos - without having take the camera off its mount to do video maintenance?

I rotate a few cards so I have to dismount the camera only for firmware updates.

Sadly there is no way to limit the PM videos.

Back