Parking mode wifi and timing

charles1128

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
I just installed F770, hardwired into the fuse box and notice that the parking mode does not come up right after the engine is off, wait around 10-15s. And also noticed the wifi is disabled during the parking mode even the wifi button is pressed, are these normal behaviour? as not mentioned in the manual.

That should be normal. My f770 behaves the same too.

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

That should be normal. My f770 behaves the same too.

......... so there is NO WiFi unless the vehicle is running? If so.. why / when would you use WiFi? Offhand it would seem the only time would be to review footage while sitting in a running vehicle..

Parking mode takes like 20 seconds to enable so you can get out of the car without triggering the shock sensor from closing the door.

If the hardwire is hooked up to an ACC switched source then you just need to flick the key over to get WIFI.

......... so there is NO WiFi unless the vehicle is running? If so.. why / when would you use WiFi? Offhand it would seem the only time would be to review footage while sitting in a running vehicle..
I know. That wifi footage review function is pretty useless to me. I don't like keeping my car running or keeping the acc on to connect to wifi. I usually take out the card and move the files to computer when I get back to my garage. I was hoping it could have the cloud functions like the Blackvues. Or at least connect the wifi functions during parking mode is on. Too bad.

Back