Parking mode

For the new firmware, how does the parking mode turn on?
Double press the button? or Timer + G sensor algorithm?

Currently running on v1.06.180528s, pm the new firmware please

Last edited:
Hi Estore009,
Could you please PM me the auto parking mode firmware

If you have big car like van or you parking on windy place (close or between buildings too) it can be reason. How is your G-sensor configured? medium or low?
Midium level please

Yes, this is the standard operation with the firmware 20180528s

Yes, it is!
And you can load the 20180614s firmware

@estore009

Can you send me the double tap firmware?

I tried the auto one, but I have some issues with the auto parking mode (even on a standstill table in the home, or hardwired în my car it turns to park after many hours or not at all)

Thank you!

@estore009

Can you send me the double tap firmware?

I tried the auto one, but I have some issues with the auto parking mode (even on a standstill table in the home, or hardwired în my car it turns to park after many hours or not at all)

Thank you!
PM you this double-click firmware already, please check your inbox message, thanks!

If you have big car like van or you parking on windy place (close or between buildings too) it can be reason. How is your G-sensor configured? medium or low?
I was still testing the auto parking mode so it was left on a dining room table overnight with no movement or air movement. I did this for a couple of days but it always records for around half the time it’s left on. The G-sensor is set to the recommended medium setting.

I was still testing the auto parking mode so it was left on a dining room table overnight with no movement or air movement. I did this for a couple of days but it always records for around half the time it’s left on. The G-sensor is set to the recommended medium setting.

did you cover the lens?

did you cover the lens?
No, but nothing was moving in the room and the dash cam wasn’t moved. I thought auto parking mode just used the G-sensor to record for 30s when the dash cam felt movement? If left for 5 hours there was always around half the time recordings were made...

No, but nothing was moving in the room and the dash cam wasn’t moved. I thought auto parking mode just used the G-sensor to record for 30s when the dash cam felt movement? If left for 5 hours there was always around half the time recordings were made...
Might be triggered by G-sensor impact and other unsure factors, such as light conditions around the camera!

ok never mind, meant to only work from G-Sensor, maybe it's just faulty

We disable motion detection at default for our cameras, and users cannot do configuration for its motion detection!
if motion detect is not used then light shouldn't affect it, if you were using motion detect then changes in lighting will trigger a recording

if motion detect is not used then light shouldn't affect it, if you were using motion detect then changes in lighting will trigger a recording
Will double check this point!

Can you please send me the new firmware for automatic parking mode with wifi on?

Last edited:
What happened to the low FPS parking mode firmware? Is it still available?

Is there a auto mode Wi-Fi off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back