Parking mode

@asafb26 The Beta Auto parking mode firmware is V1.06.20180614s. Your firmware is correct. And suggest that tell me more details about your problem. For example, how you hardwired this camera?

What about mine? It is running 190216s. Is that the auto parking firmware? If not, please PM me the auto parking firmware. Thanks!

What about mine? It is running 190216s. Is that the auto parking firmware? If not, please PM me the auto parking firmware. Thanks!
PM you already!

@asafb26 The Beta Auto parking mode firmware is V1.06.20180614s. Your firmware is correct. And suggest that tell me more details about your problem. For example, how you hardwired this camera?
@estore009, Thanks, Hardwire it with cables i bought from Aliexpress, connected them into my Seat Ibiza 2016, this model engine turned off automatically when stops and turn on back again when I push the gas pedal, in this cases the camera turned off and on too (not sure why).

@estore009, Thanks, Hardwire it with cables i bought from Aliexpress, connected them into my Seat Ibiza 2016, this model engine turned off automatically when stops and turn on back again when I push the gas pedal, in this cases the camera turned off and on too (not sure why).
Give it a try to short red and yellow on the same always-on socket!

You probably tapped your red wire into the fuse that will turn power off when i-stop is activated. Try look for another fuse that will not turn power off when i-stop is on.

Hi @estore009

Could you please PM me the auto parking mode firmware (both wifi on and off) as well as the double-click firmware (both wifi on and off)?

Thank you!

PM you already!

Updated and firmware is v1.06.180614s. Isn't this the firmware that can be downloaded from official website? Is it possible for you to post a sticky that list all the firmware versions available with the features included? It is really hard to keep track of all the various beta releases. Auto parking mode seems not engaging...hmmm..

Could you please PM me the auto parking mode firmware (both wifi on and off) as well as the double-click firmware (both wifi on and off)?
PM you already, please check your inbox message!
Isn't this the firmware that can be downloaded from official website?
Better tag me for download link!

@estore009, latest beta firmware for Auto Parking mode with WiFi Off and WiFi On.
By Auto Parking mode means device will go into parking mode after car is idle for 3 minutes? LED will be from flashing RED to always on RED, correct?

I installed the Wifi on firmware, and I'm not sure if the parking mode is working. I have the camera running off of a power bank until I can get it properly hard wired this weekend, so it's constantly powered. I have large gaps in my video time stamps.

I have the camera set to 5 minute clips. Everything was going fine until last night when the time goes from 10:18pm and the next clip is 12:44am. See attached:45409

I can set it to 1 min, would that help this?

EDIT: I brought the camera inside to watch what it's doing, and the light goes to solid green after a couple minutes, but it doesn't appear to be recording anything...

Last edited:
Give it a try to short red and yellow on the same always-on socket!
You probably tapped your red wire into the fuse that will turn power off when i-stop is activated. Try look for another fuse that will not turn power off when i-stop is on.

Is that a good setup?

Attachments

• IMG-20190320-WA0028.jpg
    IMG-20190320-WA0028.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20190320-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20190320-WA0027.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 14
Hi estore009, can you please send me a link to the auto park mode firmware with wifi off? thanks

Thanks,
Anyway, is that explain the reason why my camera never set into parking mode automatically?
Cannot figure out yet now :( It is difficult for me to re-act this problem...

I installed the Wifi on firmware, and I'm not sure if the parking mode is working. I have the camera running off of a power bank until I can get it properly hard wired this weekend, so it's constantly powered. I have large gaps in my video time stamps.

I have the camera set to 5 minute clips. Everything was going fine until last night when the time goes from 10:18pm and the next clip is 12:44am. See attached:View attachment 45409

I can set it to 1 min, would that help this?

EDIT: I brought the camera inside to watch what it's doing, and the light goes to solid green after a couple minutes, but it doesn't appear to be recording anything...
View attachment 45410

I have similar problem. For my case, the camera will continue to record in normal mode for a few hours after I parked the car. It will then go into supposedly parking mode with the LED light constant on. However, I have double checked and in this mode camera is actually not recording. There are no recording mode where it shows 1 fps in the recording. Please fix this issue.

Back