Parking mode

I have the version installed. 1.06.180614s of auto parking. If there is a more stable ne would like to try it

May I also get latest beta (wifi default off, auto parking, low bitrate)? Thanks!!!
In addition if there is an option of low bitrate or kind of compression on all files (drive / parking mode) it will be great too - current rate is about 450 MB for 5 min -> 5.4 GB for 1h -> 128 GB for 24 h. would like to see at least one full day back

Last edited:
May I also get latest beta (wifi default off, auto parking, low bitrate)? Thanks!!!
In addition if there is an option of low bitrate or kind of compression on all files (drive / parking mode) it will be great too - current rate is about 450 MB for 5 min -> 5.4 GB for 1h -> 128 GB for 24 h. would like to see at least one full day back
PM you already, please check!

Reactions: gav
Can I request and be able to use the latest beta version, with default wifi disabled, automatic parking and low bit rate? Thank you!!!

Can I request and be able to use the latest beta version, with default wifi disabled, automatic parking and low bit rate? Thank you!!!
Please check your inbox message!

Hi estore009,
I installed V1.06.20180614s a few months ago after you sent it to me. I must say the parking mode is a bit buggy (does not always activate). Also it seems as if my microSD card is acting up as it gives me an error when I want to format it on my PC. I’m going to buy a new one tomorrow.
Seeing that I will need to reinstall the files can you confirm that I have the latest version for parking mode. Are there any other enhancements to the latest version except for the low bitrate? If yes, then please send me all the latest versions. I think I would like to keep the higher bitrate.
Thanks
Reg

Hi estore009,
I installed V1.06.20180614s a few months ago after you sent it to me. I must say the parking mode is a bit buggy (does not always activate). Also it seems as if my microSD card is acting up as it gives me an error when I want to format it on my PC. I’m going to buy a new one tomorrow.
Seeing that I will need to reinstall the files can you confirm that I have the latest version for parking mode. Are there any other enhancements to the latest version except for the low bitrate? If yes, then please send me all the latest versions. I think I would like to keep the higher bitrate.
Thanks
Reg
In that case, this low bitrate parking beta firmware will be better for you!

@estore009
Could I please get the firmware with the double-click parking-mode, in both the wifi-on and wifi-off variety?

Thanks!

@estore009
May I have the auto parking mode, wifi off And the double click, wifi off firmwares please.
Thank you!

I bought a B1W some months ago, but I hardwired it last week (I bought an hardwire kit on Amazon)
Actually I have the firmware v1.060180528s. But I don't exactly understand how it works after I switch off my car. Actually it seems recording all the time.
Has this firmware a parking mode? Is it manually? How can I activate it?
I read in this discussion that there is also an parking firmware V1.06.20180614s can I receive it @estore009 (both version wifi-on and wifi-off?
can I ask you also for the low bitrate BETA or is better to wait a stable/official version?
PS: compliments for your suppurt

I bought a B1W some months ago, but I hardwired it last week (I bought an hardwire kit on Amazon)
Actually I have the firmware v1.060180528s. But I don't exactly understand how it works after I switch off my car. Actually it seems recording all the time.
Has this firmware a parking mode? Is it manually? How can I activate it?
I read in this discussion that there is also an parking firmware V1.06.20180614s can I receive it @estore009 (both version wifi-on and wifi-off?
can I ask you also for the low bitrate BETA or is better to wait a stable/official version?
PS: compliments for your suppurt
If you hardwired camera already, you can use this Auto parking mode firmware 20180614s, please check your inbox message!

Thanks! I'm trying the parking firmware (20180614s ) this morning, but it seems that the cam never stop recording. The car is parked since almost 30minutes and the led is still flashing (red - wifi off). How to solve?

no, both with middle or low it's not working properly. I'm thinking to remove the full powered hardwire waiting for a better firmware.
Now I have the following problems:
1. Constant recording no parking mode led always flashing
2. Sometimes the dashcam tell "sd CARD slow speed" (it never happend this error before hardwire..) And I have to format sd or restart dashcam removing the cable
3. Dashcam lost the date back to 2015 untill I reconnect with the wifi and the app.
:(

no, both with middle or low it's not working properly. I'm thinking to remove the full powered hardwire waiting for a better firmware.
Now I have the following problems:
1. Constant recording no parking mode led always flashing
2. Sometimes the dashcam tell "sd CARD slow speed" (it never happend this error before hardwire..) And I have to format sd or restart dashcam removing the cable
3. Dashcam lost the date back to 2015 untill I reconnect with the wifi and the app.
:(
Which hardwire kit you used for this camera? And suggest you change a new card since it detects card error already!

Thanks, I'll try.. Do you have any SD card model to suggest?
This is the kit I'm using.

Better to have a try with Mini0906 3 wires hardwire kit and Sandisk A1 card.

somewhere in the forum I read that the yellow cable is not necessary for B1W.. is it wrong? which is the correct connection?

Last edited:
Back