Parking mode

yellow cable is not necessary for B1W.. is it wrong?
Red wire to an always-on socket, black to GND, yellow wire no connection!

can i get the latest parking mode firmware please? sometimes mine stays recording forever and stops recording and starts again when i get into my car.

@estore009 could you please send me the auto parking mode wifi off firmware? i am about to buy the hardwire kit for the b1w. Thank you!

which could be the problem if the cam stays always with led light flashing and recording? (also some hours later than I parked my car)

could you please send me the auto parking mode wifi off firmware? i am about to buy the hardwire kit for the b1w. Thank you!
PM you already! Please check your inbox message!
hich could be the problem if the cam stays always with led light flashing and recording? (also some hours later than I parked my car)
In that case, suggest that you load this low bitrate parking mode firmware!

@estore009
May I also get latest version. Wifi-on and wifi-off variety , auto parking, low bitrate. Thanks dude.

I notice my unit seems to be only operating in parking mode. Even when I start driving or tap on the device (g-sensor), I will hear "recording" or other word that I forgot. The LED will still be blinking in red.

I have set the recording time to 5 minutes and g-sensor to medium.

I notice my unit seems to be only operating in parking mode. Even when I start driving or tap on the device (g-sensor), I will hear "recording" or other word that I forgot. The LED will still be blinking in red.

I have set the recording time to 5 minutes and g-sensor to medium.
I suspend you load the newest firmware--- low bitrate parking mode firmware!

@estore009 May I also get latest version. Wifi-on and wifi-off, auto parking, low bitrate. Thanks.

@estore009

Can I get the latest beta firmware, with default wifi disabled, automatic parking mode, and low bit rate? Thank you!!!

I'm using
  • Mini0906 hardwire with red wire connected to battery, black wire to ground, and yellow wire not connected.
  • 32GB Samsung EVO Select UHS-1 microSDHC card

Hi!

i Can you please send me the latest firmware and instructions to install it ?

Thank you!!!

It's just a 12 volt to 5 volt converter adapter; it doesn’t have any protection against discharging a car battery. This adapter is just for easy connection to the fuse box. You can get the same result if you use a standard adapter that plugs into the cigarette lighter connector (you can disassemble it, and solder the wires to connect to the fuse box).

Back