Parking mode

i'm adding a second camera with a second wiring kit. I would like to know if I can attach the second ground cable to the same location as the front one? and I'm also about 6" short to the ground point, but I cannot find another one. Can i just extended it a wire?

I would like to know if I can attach the second ground cable to the same location as the front one?
It should be okay with that!

i'm adding a second camera with a second wiring kit. I would like to know if I can attach the second ground cable to the same location as the front one? and I'm also about 6" short to the ground point, but I cannot find another one. Can i just extended it a wire?

For the ground, you can actually connect it to the body of the car. Any nearby part with bolt would usually be grounded and should be fine.

Hi guys :)
I have ordered the cam from Aliexpress today with the CPL filter. with the Prueevo hardwiring kit. (I guess that one has low voltage protection circuit).
After checking the forum i knew that low bitrate parking firmware has will switch on to 4mb bitrate automatically when no movement is detected.
So, what is that "Wifi on-off" firmware is about?

Hi guys :)
I have ordered the cam from Aliexpress today with the CPL filter. with the Prueevo hardwiring kit. (I guess that one has low voltage protection circuit).
After checking the forum i knew that low bitrate parking firmware has will switch on to 4mb bitrate automatically when no movement is detected.
So, what is that "Wifi on-off" firmware is about?
WiFi Off firmware means that WiFi default Off when camera powers on, it saves much battery if you load WiFi default off firmware for parking mode;
WiFi On firmware means that WiFi default On when camera powers on;

WiFi Off firmware means that WiFi default Off when camera powers on, it saves much battery if you load WiFi default off firmware for parking mode;
WiFi On firmware means that WiFi default On when camera powers on;

Thanks for the dedication and limitless support you guys are providing with this cam :)

- Can you send me the firmware file for Low Bitrate / Wifi Off / Auto-Parking?

I would like the firmware, too. Thank you!
And is there a difference in quality of recording in this firmware vs the last firmware?

And is there a difference in quality of recording in this firmware vs the last firmware?
Same video quality, just different working logic.

Hey @estore009

i'm looking for low bitrate auto-parking frimware with both wifi settings

Hi can i grab the auto-parking firmware as well. Both wifi on and off to try. Thanks

P.S. won't your job be much easier if u stickied a link to the firmware?

This is the firmware for WiFi default Off:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cd22qKXBz0IO8bjM9fHJsXFpqAxAt1FE/view

And this is the beta Auto parking mode firmware 0614s, you can download it here:

Please kindly to test this firmware for me carefully, and do not spread it out!
You can load this two firmware into your camera in this way:
1) Download 2 BIN files to your computer
2) Remove the memory card from your camera, and format it as FAT32 by Windows computer directly; If 64Gb card you use, you should use this Guiformat tool to format it as FAT32 by Windows computer. And you can download this Guiformat tool from official website http://www.blueskysea-inc.com/down.aspx?TypeId=16&FId=t14:16:14
3) Copy 2 BIN files to the memory card
4) Power on camera in your car. If you have a 5V USB iPhone charger or Samsung phone charger, it is ok to plug the camera into phone charger for power source!
But not plug the camera into computer USB socket for power source!
5) Wait for 1 minute, the camera will load firmware automatically.

Last edited:
the link is giving me a 404. got the wifi default off tho. well i'll be happy with just a pm
Changed the download link :)

So been playing with the firmware all afternoon. Its been pretty inconsistent. First run testing the firmware was just on the table, parking mode engaged in 3mins ish on low and middle mode.
Moved it into the car and the parking mode did not engage, just kept recording for 30mins+.
Unmounted it and placed it on the dashboard - parking mode 2 out 5 times.
Never went into parking mode when mounted on the windscreen. I don't know if orientation is supposed to affect it?
have re-flashed firmware a few times. now seems even more inconsistent. entering parking mode while on the table is hit or miss. 1 time it started parking mode after i gently tapped it after 10mins or recording as if it forgot to switch.
any ideas?

Back