Parking mode

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
B1W/B2W/Mini0906/DV688/B1M
Normally, it should lock the current video clip when you press the button!

generationgav

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure it did that previously, but since putting the low bit-rate beta on it didn't do it.

However I will try again, and I have since re-applied all of the settings incase it was that.

0verspeed

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Dash Cam
B1W
I would like to receive also the low bitrate firmware. Thanks!

pronic

Reaction score
Country
Romania
estore009, can you please to send me the low bitrate parking mode firmware?
Also, in the google drive link provided in a previous post for auto-parking mode G-sensor 0614s firmware are two files (one directly and another one in a B1W folder). Which one is the recommended file for this version of firmware?
Thank you very much!

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
an you please to send me the low bitrate parking mode firmware?
ok
Also, in the google drive link provided in a previous post for auto-parking mode G-sensor 0614s firmware are two files (one directly and another one in a B1W folder). Which one is the recommended file for this version of firmware?
I will have a check then

Campervansomeren

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello I recently bought the B1W and also bought the hardwire kit that was linked to the amazon store.

The install instructions for the hardwire kit include description of attaching red and yellow wires to switched and constant power and describe how this can control parking mode etc. Is this available for the B1W or can it not sense a transition from switched to constant power?

If it cannot sense then how should I install? Just take the red wire to constant power and ignore the yellow?

See included instructions here:

Attachments

Campervansomeren

Reaction score
Country
United States
the hardwire kit instructions are for a different model camera, those functions don't apply on the B1W
That’s what I figured but this was sold by blueskysea without any other instructions. Should I use the red or the yellow wire to hook into a constant power fuse?

Campervansomeren

Reaction score
Country
United States
In that case can I get the “double tap” firmware and also the auto parking firmware? Both of them for WiFi-off in parking mode. I still want WiFi to default on in normal operation.

estore009

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
If it cannot sense then how should I install? Just take the red wire to constant power and ignore the yellow?
Red wire to the always-on socket, Black wire to GND, Yellow wire Unconnected!
In that case can I get the “double tap” firmware and also the auto parking firmware? Both of them for WiFi-off in parking mode. I still want WiFi to default on in normal operation.
You can load the Auto parking mode 20180614s version firmware, and PM you already, please check your inbox message!

asafb26

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hey @estore009
Can you send me the latest wifi-off firmware with parking mode? Is it still un released? Thanks