Parking mode

Since neither Low Bitrate or Auto Park mode firmware seemed to work consistently for me I decided to put the original firmware v1.06.180528s back on and configure the hard wire kit to run only from a acc fuse when ignition is on. On my first trip I notice the same problem with incorrect time stamp of 12/31/2097 10:59 PM on both .mp4 and .jpg files. The actual timestamp overlay of the .jpg file is 14:57:18 and the overlay time stamp on the .mp4 file is Start: 15:25:51 and End: 15:28:50 if that helps any. Memory card only contained 6 Gb of data so not full. It's also a different memory card than before. Any update from your support @estore009 ?

Edit: I just noticed at least the .mp4 file with the incorrect time / date stamp occurred after power had been off and powered back on as I was getting ready to leave. So it was the start of a series of recordings as I was out doing errands. Not for sure about the .jpg file.

12_31_2097.JPG

Last edited:
I just noticed at least the .mp4 file with the incorrect time / date stamp occurred after power had been off and powered back on as I was getting ready to leave.
Can you update this raw video footage to google drive and share me the download link? I will forward it to our tech support!

Can you update this raw video footage to google drive and share me the download link? I will forward it to our tech support!

Sure, I'll pm you the link shortly. Let me know if you have any problems downloading it.

hi, been a long time since i visit here, i just want to update my firmware, but i cant find the firmware with default wifi off, anyone can help?

Just bought the b1w dashcam and have hardwired it (red to always on, black to ground, yellow not connected). I downloaded the Parkmode firmware 20180614s from https://blueskysea-inc.com/download/firmware_c0003.

How do I know if the dashcam is in Parkmode?
If the camera detects no move on G-sensor within 3 minutes, the parking mode is activated, and the green led light is always-on!

If the camera detects no move on G-sensor within 3 minutes, the parking mode is activated, and the green led light is always-on!

Thanks.

And how does the lock function work? I'll be driving and then on multiple occasions and at random moments the dashcam will say that it's locked a file. I can't seem to reproduce the problem. I'll go over speed bumps and it won't trigger the lock function but I'll be driving on flat surfaces and it'll lock a file. I set the trigger to High. I've changed it to Middle now but have yet to try.

Thanks.

And how does the lock function work? I'll be driving and then on multiple occasions and at random moments the dashcam will say that it's locked a file. I can't seem to reproduce the problem. I'll go over speed bumps and it won't trigger the lock function but I'll be driving on flat surfaces and it'll lock a file. I set the trigger to High. I've changed it to Middle now but have yet to try.
Set up its G-sensor level with "Middle" please!

PM you the firmware already,please check your inbox message!
And as to US time format,we will have a check with our team,and back to you when it is ok!
Regards,
Vicky
Sorry to jump-in like this, but just installed my new DDPai Mini2 in the MotorHome. I installed it vertically ( as it allows me to swing from front facing when driving to door facing when parked ) and am hoping to adjust the lens 90 degrees so the wide angle works horizontally - as designed - rather than vertically.
Any physical or software adjustment for this?
Thanks .. Jin

Scroll up and find the firmware 20180614s, thanks!

Hi, I am a newbie here. Can I request for a copy of that firmware that can toggle normal recording and parking mode via device button? Or if there's an automated one, it's going to be better. Thanks.

Thanks. Is this still the manual one via the device button or the automatic one?
Automatically based on the timing and G-sensor!

There is a firmware with:
- wifi default off (can turn onvia the hardware switch)
- park mode on (3minutes after the g sensor detect the car stop)
- collision detection record (no low bitrate continue recording)
?

There is a firmware with:
- wifi default off (can turn onvia the hardware switch)
- park mode on (3minutes after the g sensor detect the car stop)
- collision detection record (no low bitrate continue recording)
?
Suggest you load the firmware 20180614s, thanks!

Back