Parking mode

I think we need more clues...

Do the many files always occur when you are parked in the same place?
Maybe it is the wind blowing through your basement?

No wind in the basement. It is a rather quiet place. But if it was related to the wind. then the files should be stored in the events folder, which is not the case.
This is not always the same. Sometimes I many files (± 80 on 12 hours) and sometimes some files (± 20 on 12 hours). I notice that that there are less outside. The time between each is variable. The duration of the files too, but more often than ± 3 minutes.
That's why I wonder what triggers these recordings. I think it can be the permanent power module.
Otherwise regarding the basement, nothing very original, it is a sheltered place, closed and without wind. Lighting works on timer

When I mentioned the possibility that it is related to the permanent power module, it's because (maybe), if it does not have a low and high threshold//step (before switching to again on ON) of the voltage, then maybe this could create repeated dashcam cut off and startups.
At the risk of emptying the battery, I would have to try to plug directly on without module to see if the problem persists.

Non pas de vent dans le souterrain. C'est un endroit plutôt tranquille. Mais si c'était lié au vent. alors les fichiers devraient se trouver dans le dossier des événements, or ce n'est pas le cas.
Cela n'est pas toujours identique. J'ai parfois beaucoup (± 80 sur 12 heures) de fichiers et parfois peu (± 20 sur 12 heures). Je constate qu'il y en a moins dehors. Les délais entre chaque est variable. La durée des fichiers aussi, mais plus le souvent de ± 3 minutes.
C'est pourquoi je me demande ce qui déclenche ces enregistrements. Je pense qu'il peu s'agire du module d'alimentation permanente.
Sinon concernant le parking souterrain, rien de bien original, c'est un lieu couvert, sans vent, fermé et l'éclairage fonctionne sur minuterie.

Quand j'évoquais la possibilité que ce soit lié au module d'alimentation permanente, c'est parce que peut-être, si ce dernier n'est pas doté d'un seuil bas et haut (avant de permuter à nouveau sur ON) de la tension, alors peut-être que cela pourrait créer des extinctions et allumages à répétition de la dashcam.
Au risque de vider la batterie, il faudrait que j'essaie de me brancher directement dessus sans module pour voir si le problème persiste.

Last edited:
Hi @estore009 ,

Just wanted to know what is the different between firmware with 'WIFI ON' and 'WIFI OFF' ?

Just bought B1W and can you please send me the following firmwares? I would like to test it out.

1) default WIFI ON and double-tap enter/exit parking mode
2) default WIFI OFF and double-tap enter/exit parking mode
3) beta firmware 20180614s (automatically set parking mode on) - default WIFI ON
4) beta firmware 20180614s (automatically set parking mode on) - default WIFI OFF

Thank you

Hi @estore009 ,

Just wanted to know what is the different between firmware with 'WIFI ON' and 'WIFI OFF' ?

Just bought B1W and can you please send me the following firmwares? I would like to test it out.

1) default WIFI ON and double-tap enter/exit parking mode
2) default WIFI OFF and double-tap enter/exit parking mode
3) beta firmware 20180614s (automatically set parking mode on) - default WIFI ON
4) beta firmware 20180614s (automatically set parking mode on) - default WIFI OFF

Thank you
Please check your inbox message, thanks!

Thanks for the link.

May I know what is the different between firmware with 'WIFI ON' and 'WIFI OFF' ? Is there any different for camera usage?
"WiFi default On" --- WiFi is on when the camera power on, and you can switch off by long press "lock" button!
"WiFi default On" --- WiFi is off when the camera power on, and you can switch on by long press "lock" button!

hello everyone I just installed this camera and I'm still learning how it works, would be someone so kind to pass me the new beta software, I currently have the software that you see in the photo, the new beta what differentiates hace?
Thanks and regards.
a90040029e8ffbadbbb0cf64bc155647.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

hello everyone I just installed this camera and I'm still learning how it works, would be someone so kind to pass me the new beta software, I currently have the software that you see in the photo, the new beta what differentiates hace?
Thanks and regards.
a90040029e8ffbadbbb0cf64bc155647.jpg

This is the standard firmware 20180528s on your camera, and if you hardwired camera already for parking mode, you can tag me for this 20180614s firmware, thanks!

Thanks @store009 forma YouTube reply.
I already have the camera connected to the car using the parking plug accessory. My problem is that the camera keeps running continuously even if it shuts off for a few seconds when the car is turned off then turns on again and does not stop recording.
Although I do what I say the instructions to stop the parking mode I do not get it and the camera keeps working

Last edited:
Thanks @store009 forma YouTube reply.
I already have the camera connected to the car using the parking plug accessory. My problem is that the camera keeps running continuously even if it shuts off for a few seconds when the car is turned off then turns on again and does not stop recording.
Although I do what I say the instructions to stop the parking mode I do not get it and the camera keeps working
PM you already,thanks

For "future" B1W apps version, is it possible to enhance by listing all the available SSID on the screen ? I think this will be better for user to have options to select any available SSID even though they are connect to WIFI. This is just a thought.

For "future" B1W apps version, is it possible to enhance by listing all the available SSID on the screen ? I think this will be better for user to have options to select any available SSID even though they are connect to WIFI. This is just a thought.
Actually, it lists its WiFi SSID "b1w-xxxxxxxxxx" in its APP interface already when you click this "click to connect" icon

Hi, does a manual parking mode exist? By activating and deactivating it symply by double clicking via the button maybe.

Bonjour, est ce qu'un mode parking manuel exsterait il ? En l'activant et le désactivant simplement via le bouton par exemple.

Hi, does a manual parking mode exist? By activating and deactivating it symply by double clicking via the button maybe.

Bonjour, est ce qu'un mode parking manuel exsterait il ? En l'activant et le désactivant simplement via le bouton par exemple.
PM you this firmware already, please check your inbox message!

@estore009 please send me the firmware update for auto parking mode. I have just installed my b1w with hardwire kit and would be great to have the auto parking mode feature. Thanks! Btw...is it with wifi on or off by default?

@estore009 please send me the firmware update for auto parking mode. I have just installed my b1w with hardwire kit and would be great to have the auto parking mode feature. Thanks! Btw...is it with wifi on or off by default?
PM you already :)

Hello @ estore009 . I want to try a new firmware with car parking, you can give it to me? Thank you!

Hi @alin_bogdan0399,
After installation, tell me if you have records that start for some unknown reason over a long period, like the night for example.
Thank you.

Salut @alin_bogdan0399,
Après installation, dis moi si tu as des enregistrements qui démarent tout seuls pour une raison inconu sur une longue période, comme la nuit par exemple.
Merci.

Back