Parking mode

Hi

Can you send me
beta firmware 20180614s (automatically set parking mode on) - default WIFI ON
beta firmware 20180614s (automatically set parking mode on) - default WIFI OFF

Hi

@estore009 I would also like to conduct tests with a new SW with Time Lapse mode. Can you send me a link?
PS: Still, I waited and hoped, and this day came to us ;)(y)

Why not at the beginning of this post, or in your signature to another page.
For example, with version history and upgrades ...

Yes, Please! It's hard keeping track of which versions I've saved on my computer.

Or perhaps put the version numbers in the file names or file properties.

Yes, Please! It's hard keeping track of which versions I've saved on my computer.

Or perhaps put the version numbers in the file names or file properties.
In order to make B1W users more clear what is what, we only released this standard firmware 20180528s in the official website
And if users want to try this Auto parking mode firmware 20180614s, Please tag me for the download link!

Hello there,

I have installed the automatic parking version of my B1W camera. The device turns itself off after 3 minutes of stopping, and when I act, the red light does not light up continuously. Do you encounter this situation in your devices?

I have installed the automatic parking version of my B1W camera. The device turns itself off after 3 minutes of stopping, and when I act, the red light does not light up continuously. Do you encounter this situation in your devices?

If the light is flashing, that means it's recording. A solid red light means it's in standby.

(If you have WIFI on, then it's a green light instead)

Hi everyone.
I have bought a B1W a few days ago. tomorrow I will get the hardwire kit.
Do I have to connect it to a fuse that always comes with power?

from what I understand the room does not automatically go into parking mode?
could someone send me the latest or better firmware for parking mode? @estore009

Hi everyone.
I have bought a B1W a few days ago. tomorrow I will get the hardwire kit.
Do I have to connect it to a fuse that always comes with power?

from what I understand the room does not automatically go into parking mode?
could someone send me the latest or better firmware for parking mode? @estore009
PM you already, please check your inbox message, thanks!

@estore009 , just wanted to let you know, I've had a few instances of my B1W not recording, despite saying "Recording On" and the red light flashing. In fact, I just reloaded the auto firmware last a few days ago just to be sure that wasn't the problem, because I wanted to watch the video of an idiot driver (the rear cam recorded him, but the front cam didn't). It recorded on 11/9 and 11/10, but not on 11/11 or 11/12. The last recording was from me parking at my friend's house, and it didn't continue when I restarted the car and left. I'll check my other two cameras and see how they're doing. (I reloaded firmware on all of them.)

I don't know if it matters, but my rear cam, which is connected to your hardwire kit, has worked fine. The other two had reset to 2015.

if the date had reset you may have been recording but overwriting the wrong files, it looks for the oldest file, when there's newer files on the card any file it writes with a 2015 date is going to get deleted when recycling

But I'd reset the firmware since then. After that, it recorded two days, and then stopped for two days.

@estore009 , just wanted to let you know, I've had a few instances of my B1W not recording, despite saying "Recording On" and the red light flashing. In fact, I just reloaded the auto firmware last a few days ago just to be sure that wasn't the problem, because I wanted to watch the video of an idiot driver (the rear cam recorded him, but the front cam didn't). It recorded on 11/9 and 11/10, but not on 11/11 or 11/12. The last recording was from me parking at my friend's house, and it didn't continue when I restarted the car and left. I'll check my other two cameras and see how they're doing. (I reloaded firmware on all of them.)

I don't know if it matters, but my rear cam, which is connected to your hardwire kit, has worked fine. The other two had reset to 2015.
If the camera lost power for a long time parking, its date will be reset to 2015-08-01, and the video footages on 11/11 or 11/12 should be recorded on 08/01 or 08/02 instead. But same as Jokiin said these videos with 2015 timestamp should be overwritten already by next looping videos!

I wiped the cards and reloaded the firmware. They appear to be working again. We had a big fire by our house, and got it on video! I'll check them all in a few days to make sure they're still recording.

@estore009, Can you please PM me the auto parking software, wifi default on? I just hardwired a B1W and I just want everything automated.

Thank you very much for the support!

Just an aside: there was a brush fire by my house, and it was convenient to point the car at it and record. Unfortunately, I had to periodically press the button to keep recording. Would have been nice to be able to disable parking mode. (Perhaps when turning on WiFi?)

Just an aside: there was a brush fire by my house, and it was convenient to point the car at it and record. Unfortunately, I had to periodically press the button to keep recording. Would have been nice to be able to disable parking mode. (Perhaps when turning on WiFi?)
Standard firmware 20180528s will keep recording if hardwired with a 12v always-on socket, and you need to switch on/off parking mode manually in its APP

In order to make B1W users more clear what is what, we only released this standard firmware 20180528s in the official website
And if users want to try this Auto parking mode firmware 20180614s, Please tag me for the download link!
Hello. I just received 2 B1W cameras.

Could you please send me the firmware with auto parking mode?

Back