Parking mode

PM you already
Hi,
After hardwiring and testing the auto-parking mode, I can confirm it is working perfectly well.
Can I ask @estore009 to also send me link to the auto-parking software with Wifi default OFF, please? I want parking mode to last longer than it currently does.
Thank you very much

Can you please send me 20180614s auto parking mode firmware - default WIFI ON and default WIFI OFF?
If you hardwired B1W, please load 20180614s auto parking mode firmware! And PM you download link already, please check!
My b1w has constant power from car charger. I have test that locking the car and leaving it over one hour and after that i was still able to connect with camera. Can I use auto parking mode firmware without hardware kit?
Suggest that you use a hardwire kit for dashcam, it can help you to avoid battery drain. And also, PM you firmware download link already, please check your inbox message!

Hi,
After hardwiring and testing the auto-parking mode, I can confirm it is working perfectly well.
Can I ask @estore009 to also send me link to the auto-parking software with Wifi default OFF, please? I want parking mode to last longer than it currently does.
Thank you very much
PM you already!

Hello guys. Great cam, I want to try new firmware with parking mode and WIFI on. @estore009, please PM me.

Hi. i Just bought this cam and I'd also like to try the new firmware 20180614s auto parking mode - default WIFI ON and default WIFI OFF. @estore009, please can you PM me.

Hi, Can you send me the new firmwares about automaticly switching to parking mode, thank you !

Hi. i Just bought this cam and I'd also like to try the new firmware 20180614s auto parking mode - default WIFI ON and default WIFI OFF. @estore009, please can you PM me.
Yes, PM you already!
Hi, Can you send me the new firmwares about automaticly switching to parking mode, thank you !
PM you already, please check your inbox message

@estore009 - thank you for the link for the Auto parking firmware.

I have two questions about how to install the firmware as I do not want to brick my B1W in the process.

The User manual section referring to "Firmware Update Instructions" mentions 2 files
- cardvr_img.bin
- default_cfg.bin

The link you provided to me only seems to contain 1 file - 'cardvr_img.bin'

1 - Do I need the other file to upgrade my firmware?
2 - Do I just format the microSD card then copy across the file 'cardvr_img.bin' then insert card and turn on the camera?

I am currently on firmware version '20180528s wifi default off'

Thanks for any guidance you can give

It has been rare to get such prompt & direct service from chinese sellers ie ebay ,Ali etc
you are a breath of fresh air estore009 , well done Vicky :love:, I joined y/day & you fixed my problem inside 6hrs
whats the opinion on using a 10000m/a powerbank for parking ??

It has been rare to get such prompt & direct service from chinese sellers ie ebay ,Ali etc
you are a breath of fresh air estore009 , well done Vicky :love:, I joined y/day & you fixed my problem inside 6hrs
whats the opinion on using a 10000m/a powerbank for parking ??

It should work with your powerbank, make sure its output 1.5v 0.5a to the camera

Hi. i Just bought this cam and I'd also like to try the new firmware 20180614s auto parking mode - default WIFI ON and default WIFI OFF. @estore009, please can you PM me

Hi. i Just bought this cam and I'd also like to try the new firmware 20180614s auto parking mode - default WIFI ON and default WIFI OFF. @estore009, please can you PM me
Yes, please check your inbox message!

Hello estore009.
Could you please also send me your custom firmware?
Thank you

Hello @estore009
I would also like the auto parking mode firmware update!
Just got it from amazon and have hardwired it.

There does not seem to be much difference in power consumption between parked mode and recording mode.
Both hover around 5.12v to 5.14v and 0.30A to 0.34A. It seems to be mostly around 5.12V/0.32A.

(Using a USB voltage and amp tester between the charger and the dashcam)

Last edited:
Hello @estore009
I would also like the auto parking mode firmware update!
Just got it from amazon and have hardwired it.

Back