Parking mode

Auto parking mode wifi off firmware has time issue,the camera have to connect the device to sync the correct time, that is still continue? or it is fixed?

Auto parking mode wifi off firmware has time issue,the camera have to connect the device to sync the correct time, that is still continue? or it is fixed?
The capacitor cannot keep time after a long time parking and suggest that you sync time every Monday after weekend parking.

Not quite clear what needs to be fixed.
With the external power off, the dash saves time for up to 20 days, or did you mean something else?

The capacitor cannot keep time after a long time parking and suggest that you sync time every Monday after weekend parking.
Im using my car everyday
Not quite clear what needs to be fixed.
With the external power off, the dash saves time for up to 20 days, or did you mean something else?
Wow the dash saves time period is really enough. I think it saves time 1-2 days.

The only thing that probably needs fixing is the power usage in park mode being the same as when the camera is running. My guess is that this is done for the camera to be ready and start recording immediately when g-sensor event occurs or maybe it's a bug. But we really should have a choice if we get the more parking mode time or less time between event and starting to record.

Hi! just registered. for the hardwire for auto parking mode default wifi off does it have to be hard wire to continuous power? or can i hard wire to ignition on only? i have the b1w hard wire kite. i only connected my red cable (did not connect the yellow cable) to ignition.

@estore009 can i get the auto parking default wifi off pretty please?

thank you all.

Hi, estore009! Sed me, please auto-parking firmware. Thank you!
PM you already, please check your inbox message!
can i get the auto parking default wifi off pretty please?
Yes, red wire to an always-on socket, and Black wire to GND, Yellow wire unconnected! And PM your firmware already, please check!

Hi, estore009! Sed me too, please auto-parking firmware. Thank you!

@estore009
Just received my dashcam and would like like the latest firmware fir the parking mode please

Just a passing idea that would be well worth adding on the "double click" firmware.
It would avoid choosing between having unwanted detections or missing shock detections.

It could be an option in the settings to allow the sensitivity to switch between the mode "recording" (recording mode) and "in stand-by" (parking mode).
For example :
- recording = medium
- parking mode = hight

Juste une idée en passant qui serait bien utile à ajouter sur le firmware « double clic ».
Elle permettrait d'éviter de choisir entre avoir des détections intempestives ou rater des détections de chocs.

Il s'agirait d'avoir une option dans les réglages pour pouvoir basculer lors du double clic entre les différents modes (« en enregistrement » (recording mode) et « en attente » (mode parking)) la sensibilité de détection.
Par exemple :
– enregisrement = moyenne
– mode parking = élevée

Hi, may I also get the link to the auto parking mode firmware also please.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi, may I also get the link to the auto parking mode firmware also please.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
PM you already, please check your inbox message!

Just a passing idea that would be well worth adding on the "double click" firmware.
It would avoid choosing between having unwanted detections or missing shock detections.

It could be an option in the settings to allow the sensitivity to switch between the mode "recording" (recording mode) and "in stand-by" (parking mode).
For example :
- recording = medium
- parking mode = hight

Juste une idée en passant qui serait bien utile à ajouter sur le firmware « double clic ».
Elle permettrait d'éviter de choisir entre avoir des détections intempestives ou rater des détections de chocs.

Il s'agirait d'avoir une option dans les réglages pour pouvoir basculer lors du double clic entre les différents modes (« en enregistrement » (recording mode) et « en attente » (mode parking)) la sensibilité de détection.
Par exemple :
– enregisrement = moyenne
– mode parking = élevée

Do you think that is possible?

Hi @estore009 . Can you send me firmware with Wi Fi off double tap to enable parking mode and firmware wi Fi off AUTO parking mode?
Thank you.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

PM you already, please check!

Back