Parking mode

DDPAI have an ingenious way to turning on/off parking mode.

Got below from DDPAI section in this forum:
The parking monitor function of DDPai mini3 based on "voltage detection":
1), When car engine is on, the camera will start to record normally based on 30FPS;
2), When car engine is off, the hardwire will detect the voltage change and then the camera changes to parking mode 1FPS time lapse recording immediately;
3), When car battery voltage lower than 12.4V or 12V or 11.8V ( optional in APP setting ), then the hardwire will cut off power automatically;
4), In addition, the defaulted maximum time of parking monitor is 24 hours, i.e. no matter if the voltage of car battery lower than the set voltage or not, the hardwire kit will cut off power automatically after 24 hours;

I believe it is possible to implement something like this with programming the firmware.

@estore009 Hi, may I also get the auto parking mode with default wifi off also please?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think parking mode is not working good, for example staying in the car, after 5 min , recording stopped, when I shake the camera the camera starts recording but it saves the normal video part, not the emergency part. Can you give some help please. Thank you

may I also get the auto parking mode with default wifi off also please?
PM you already
when I shake the camera the camera starts recording but it saves the normal video part, not the emergency part. Can you give some help please
Only the currect video clip will be locked and saved in the emergency section when G-sensor was triggered!

Just bought a B1W - downloaded and installed latest official firmware.

1. Double-click parking mode firmware be made official?

2. How can I get hold of a copy?

@estore009 hello, may I also get fw with auto parking mode and default wifi off please?
thank you.

PM you already

Only the currect video clip will be locked and saved in the emergency section when G-sensor was triggered!

During parking mode the red light is always on
When the car is shaked, it says recording start, not locked file.

During parking mode the red light is always on
When the car is shaked, it says recording start, not locked file.
Can you find them in the normal recording file folder?

Back