Parking mode

Dashcam just arrived look forward to testing out with auto parking firmware. Can you please PM both Wifi on and off. Also when can we expect the auto parking firmware on the official website for download? Thanks :)

Dashcam just arrived look forward to testing out with auto parking firmware. Can you please PM both Wifi on and off. Also when can we expect the auto parking firmware on the official website for download? Thanks :)
PM you WiFi On and Off firmware already, please check!

@estore009 I presume the ‘auto parking mode’ firmware update means not needing to use the App to turn normal recording off?
That is you can double click the lock button when leaving the car instead and then double click on return to the car to turn normal recording back on?
I’d certainly appreciate this feature if I could also have access to it...

@estore009 May I also get the auto parking mode with wifi off also please?
PM you already!
@estore009 I presume the ‘auto parking mode’ firmware update means not needing to use the App to turn normal recording off?
That is you can double click the lock button when leaving the car instead and then double click on return to the car to turn normal recording back on?
I’d certainly appreciate this feature if I could also have access to it...
Give it a try with this Auto parking mode firmware, and PM you firmware already!

@estore009 Could I please get a download link to the auto parking mode firmware with wifi on and also with wifi off?

Last edited:
Hi @estore009,

I'm enjoying my brand new B1W, which is hard-wired into my car. I'd like it to default to wifi-off, and for parking mode to switch on automatically. I understand there's a new firmware that can do that, can you provide it please?

Many thanks!

@estore009 Could I please get a download link to the auto parking mode firmware with wifi on and also with wifi off?
PM you firmware already
I'm enjoying my brand new B1W, which is hard-wired into my car. I'd like it to default to wifi-off, and for parking mode to switch on automatically. I understand there's a new firmware that can do that, can you provide it please?
PM you firmware already

Hi @estore009

Would you be able to PM me the download link to the auto parking mode firmware with wifi off? My camera is plugged into an always on 12v socket, so I'd love to see how it works.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hello,

Just got a B1W after a lot of reading forums and watching video clips of it in action, and I am very happy with the purchase. I got also a hardwire kit, and so I would need only the parking mode firmware to be all set up. Can you please PM me both versions of the parking mode firmware, both wifi on and off, to try them?

Thank you!

Hello,

Just got a B1W after a lot of reading forums and watching video clips of it in action, and I am very happy with the purchase. I got also a hardwire kit, and so I would need only the parking mode firmware to be all set up. Can you please PM me both versions of the parking mode firmware, both wifi on and off, to try them?

Thank you!
PM you already!

Hi estore009,

May I have the firmware for the auto parking mode and wifi off please? Thanks!

Hi! #estore009, may I also have the WiFi off, auto parking mode firmware? Thank you!

Hi @estore009

Would you be able to PM me a link to the parking mode firmware with wifi off please?

Thank you!

Back