Parking mode

Can you please PM me the latest beta firmware with the default wifi off and on? Thank you.

Any update on newer beta version that fix the auto parking mode?

A couple of questions and issues:

B1W hard wired to an always on fuse. Samsung EVO Select 64GB Class 10 U3 memory card.
  1. Is anyone else getting choppy videos? Both the live preview on my iPhone XS and the recorded video (saved to phone or watched in app) are both very choppy.
  2. Parking mode: I may just give up on this. I have the firmware with the auto parking mode set. It does seem to go into parking mode on its own but when I start the car up, the camera stays in parking mode until I hit a hard bump. Normal driving doesn't always trigger the camera to go back in to regular recording mode. Also, once it does start recording, I've seen it stop recording if the road is smooth or not much is going on. So long story short, how would I just disable the parking mode and have it auto start recording after I move the fuse to an accessory power only slot?

Is anyone else getting choppy videos? Both the live preview on my iPhone XS and the recorded video (saved to phone or watched in app) are both very choppy.
Due to the missing video codec in iPhone XS
Parking mode: I may just give up on this. I have the firmware with the auto parking mode set. It does seem to go into parking mode on its own but when I start the car up, the camera stays in parking mode until I hit a hard bump. Normal driving doesn't always trigger the camera to go back in to regular recording mode. Also, once it does start recording, I've seen it stop recording if the road is smooth or not much is going on.
Suggest set up its G-sensor level with Middle!

A couple of questions and issues:

B1W hard wired to an always on fuse. Samsung EVO Select 64GB Class 10 U3 memory card.
  1. Is anyone else getting choppy videos? Both the live preview on my iPhone XS and the recorded video (saved to phone or watched in app) are both very choppy.
  2. Parking mode: I may just give up on this. I have the firmware with the auto parking mode set. It does seem to go into parking mode on its own but when I start the car up, the camera stays in parking mode until I hit a hard bump. Normal driving doesn't always trigger the camera to go back in to regular recording mode. Also, once it does start recording, I've seen it stop recording if the road is smooth or not much is going on. So long story short, how would I just disable the parking mode and have it auto start recording after I move the fuse to an accessory power only slot?

1. I am also using this SD Card. No problem for me but I am using Android phone.
2. Parking mode is still in beta. So you need to understand that it is not working properly. From your description, perhaps you need to set your recording to 5 minutes interval. After 5 minutes if there are no motion detected, the camera will go into parking mode. So if you drive along a stretch of road for more than 5 minutes with smooth ride, the camera will go into parking mode. Not an ideal way for auto parking mode but it is what it is for a dash cam that only cost USD40. You can just change back to normal firmware until they get the kink out of the beta firmware.

As for me, I am also using auto parking mode but it never seems to go there. When my car is parked, it still record at normal mode. After a few hours, recording will stop with red light constant on. This is supposed to be parking mode but somehow recording stopped. As for during driving, it is still okay because my driving is all in the city which means lots of motions. When I buy this camera, I knew parking mode is not something that is done right on it. I bought it anyway for all the other features like clear and crisp videos, small footprint, supercapacitor and great support from official representative of Blueskysea in this forum aka estore009. The auto parking is something extra and if it works properly then I am happier.

1. I am also using this SD Card. No problem for me but I am using Android phone.
2. Parking mode is still in beta. So you need to understand that it is not working properly. From your description, perhaps you need to set your recording to 5 minutes interval. After 5 minutes if there are no motion detected, the camera will go into parking mode. So if you drive along a stretch of road for more than 5 minutes with smooth ride, the camera will go into parking mode. Not an ideal way for auto parking mode but it is what it is for a dash cam that only cost USD40. You can just change back to normal firmware until they get the kink out of the beta firmware.

OK, it does look like the file plays fine on my computer. Phew.

Which firmware removes the parking mode entirely? Or does the "closed" setting in the G sensor area of the settings mean the parking mode is off? I'm going to move the camera to the accessory power for now.

After so much time, is there still hope for one day we have a parking mode with x frames per second?
----------------------------------------
(después de tanto tiempo, ¿sigue habiendo esperanzas de algún día tengamos un modo de aparcamiento con x frames por segundo?)

OK, it does look like the file plays fine on my computer. Phew.

Which firmware removes the parking mode entirely? Or does the "closed" setting in the G sensor area of the settings mean the parking mode is off? I'm going to move the camera to the accessory power for now.

I think the official firmware have a parking mode that need to be activated manual. You can try that version. Not sure though, @estore009 would need to confirm.

Hi @estore009

Could you please PM me auto parking mode firmware and double-click firmware (both wifi on and off)?

Thank you!

I have not been able to go through the forum for some time. I have been ill and have had a major surgical intervention. Fortunately, everything is going well and I am recovering completely. I was using firmware 20190114_blueskysea_auto-mode. Do we have another updated version? ... If so, could you tell me where to download it? Thanks and greetings to everyone.

Where do I download this beta version to be able to test it?

Low bitrate are just fine, if the things you want to capture done move too fast.
Mmm. Yep, I can kinda grasp how when parked, many still parts of the frame don't change from frame to frame, so that the lower amount of data can focus on just the moving/changing objects here and there. I'm getting quite hopeful about it!

If you are interested in low bitrate on the B1W, head over to this thread for examples and discussion:
B1W Low Bitrate BETA

I have tested that firmware days ago (y)

Здравствуйте! Прошу дать ссылку на прошивку с режимом парковки с низким битрейтом.

Back