Parking mode

Normally, it should lock the current video clip when you press the button!

I'm sure it did that previously, but since putting the low bit-rate beta on it didn't do it.

However I will try again, and I have since re-applied all of the settings incase it was that.

I would like to receive also the low bitrate firmware. Thanks!

estore009, can you please to send me the low bitrate parking mode firmware?
Also, in the google drive link provided in a previous post for auto-parking mode G-sensor 0614s firmware are two files (one directly and another one in a B1W folder). Which one is the recommended file for this version of firmware?
Thank you very much!

an you please to send me the low bitrate parking mode firmware?
ok
Also, in the google drive link provided in a previous post for auto-parking mode G-sensor 0614s firmware are two files (one directly and another one in a B1W folder). Which one is the recommended file for this version of firmware?
I will have a check then

Hello I recently bought the B1W and also bought the hardwire kit that was linked to the amazon store.

The install instructions for the hardwire kit include description of attaching red and yellow wires to switched and constant power and describe how this can control parking mode etc. Is this available for the B1W or can it not sense a transition from switched to constant power?

If it cannot sense then how should I install? Just take the red wire to constant power and ignore the yellow?

See included instructions here:

Attachments

• 0F579A2D-893D-461F-8CB2-9355237ED252.jpeg
    0F579A2D-893D-461F-8CB2-9355237ED252.jpeg
    400.9 KB · Views: 11
the hardwire kit instructions are for a different model camera, those functions don't apply on the B1W

the hardwire kit instructions are for a different model camera, those functions don't apply on the B1W
That’s what I figured but this was sold by blueskysea without any other instructions. Should I use the red or the yellow wire to hook into a constant power fuse?

In that case can I get the “double tap” firmware and also the auto parking firmware? Both of them for WiFi-off in parking mode. I still want WiFi to default on in normal operation.

If it cannot sense then how should I install? Just take the red wire to constant power and ignore the yellow?
Red wire to the always-on socket, Black wire to GND, Yellow wire Unconnected!
In that case can I get the “double tap” firmware and also the auto parking firmware? Both of them for WiFi-off in parking mode. I still want WiFi to default on in normal operation.
You can load the Auto parking mode 20180614s version firmware, and PM you already, please check your inbox message!

Hey @estore009
Can you send me the latest wifi-off firmware with parking mode? Is it still un released? Thanks

Just wanted to report some strange events with the beta parking firmware.
1. I got a lot of "SD Card low speed messages" - I'm with a Samsung 128GB EVO Plus rated at about 90MB/s, so it should be easily several times faster than needed. I simply disconnect and reconnect the power and it's fixed but still it's a major annoyance having to fiddle with the dash cam cable while driving.
2. My dash cam forgot its settings at least 3 times for the last weeks. It's connected using the recommended power adapter. One time it did it while I was restarting the camera due to "SD Card low speed". It simply continued blinking the led without emiting the shutdown sound and when I powered it back on it already forgot it settings. Also it forgot that it was a W-Fi off fimware and switched to Wi-Fi on meaning that I had to reflash it again. Not cool.
Are those result of the beta firmware or something's wrong with my camera?

1. I got a lot of "SD Card low speed messages" - I'm with a Samsung 128GB EVO Plus rated at about 90MB/s, so it should be easily several times faster than needed. I simply disconnect and reconnect the power and it's fixed but still it's a major annoyance having to fiddle with the dash cam cable while driving.
Samsung EVO Plus card is okay to work with B1W dashcam, you can format the card in the APP to remove some unknown files from the card.
2. My dash cam forgot its settings at least 3 times for the last weeks. It's connected using the recommended power adapter. One time it did it while I was restarting the camera due to "SD Card low speed". It simply continued blinking the led without emiting the shutdown sound and when I powered it back on it already forgot it settings. Also it forgot that it was a W-Fi off fimware and switched to Wi-Fi on meaning that I had to reflash it again. Not cool.
Red wire to an always-on socket, black wire to GND, and let its yellow wire unconnected! It should cut off power automatically if the car battery voltage below the set-up value on the hardwire kit!

Samsung EVO Plus card is okay to work with B1W dashcam, you can format the card in the APP to remove some unknown files from the card.
Already did that. Still getting the "SD Card low speed" messages. If I can restart and it continues normaly it's got to be a false positive from the software not the hardware.
Red wire to an always-on socket, black wire to GND, and let its yellow wire unconnected! It should cut off power automatically if the car battery voltage below the set-up value on the hardwire kit!
My kit is connected properly and it works. The problem is that the camera forgets is settings from time to time. It did it once when I manually cut the power off from the usb cable myself to reset an SD Card low speed messege. It also revert itself from Wi-Fi off to Wi-Fi on mode somehow. When the power is off the camera should be able to poweroff with the remaining power in the capacitor and not loose all of its settings, right? That sound like a bug.

If I can restart and it continues normaly it's got to be a false positive from the software not the hardware
Hard to say it is the software problem since it can detect the card error. Maybe broken sections on the memory card.
When the power is off the camera should be able to poweroff with the remaining power in the capacitor and not loose all of its settings, right? That sound like a bug.
It should keep the settings after power off within 18 hours. You can contact the seller for replacement if it always loses time!

You don't have an EEPROM to store settings? It's battery backed only?

Back