Parking mode

Suejoy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have power all the time to A129 , but does not seem to go into parking mode to record at low bitrate, all my recording are like below. how do I get it to go into parking mode to record at the lower bitrate?

Are you using the Viofo 3-wire hardwire kit? Are you running firmware V1.5? If so, is the power plugged directly into the camera or through the mount?

I am not using the 3-wire kit as I have Acc with power all the time...I am running firmware V1.5 and plugged directly into the camera and not through the mount and my GPS is off.

Should enter parking mode after 5 minutes of no motion or g-sensor detection. Are you parking in a busy area?

No just in my driveway... how can I be sure it is going into parking mode as the screen goes blank after 3 min and if it is going into parking mode why doesn't it record at the low bitrate?

With parking mode on, you should have a car icon in the top left corner of the lcd screen. When parking mode engages, that icon will change to the selected mode. I believe it will say LOW or something similar.

Are you manually setting the A129 to enter parking-mode, since you're not using the 3-wire kit?

Last edited:
What do you mean entire parking mode?

Sorry, typo - enter. Edited the reply.

yes I have parking mode set at low bitrate

Back