Parking mode

Tmschaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
How do I play back the 1-minute Time lapse Parking Mode video at normal speed?

If I'm understanding your question, the camera only saves one frame every second. That's what "time lapse" is. So all the frames in between are never saved and don't exist. So the short answer to your question is: you don't.
Alternatively you can use the motion-activated parking mode, which records at the normal frame rate every time the camera sees motion. But there are "issues" related to that mode, mostly related to the amount of storage used.
Or stick with time-lapse, but if the G-sensors trigger an "event", it'll record at normal rate for one minute. But set the sensor trip point too low, and you're back to the problem of excessive recordings.

Thank you for your response. I will test out how much storage is used during the motion activated parking mode to see if that will work for me. Thanks again.

I just have mine record continuously in Parking mode.

Got my blackvue 900-2ch hardwired yesterday.
With the b-124 battery installed, I have the motion activated parking mode set up.
Did have problems with excessive recordings on my previous car.
What would be the best set up to reduce these?

Work out what movement was causing the 'excessive recordings' and suppress the areas in which the movement is taking place.
If you park somewhere like a supermarket car park with people/cars moving about a;ll the time, then you are on a hiding to nothing with 'movement'. Use the G sensor instead.

Last edited:
I just have mine record normally in parking mode. Have the Samsung Pro Endurance 128GB SD card which can record 7 hours on max settings. I only use parking mode when I'm parked around town, don't use it for the suburb since I live in a good area. B-24 Blackvue battery is the one I have, it's their latest one I got late October 2018.

Back