Parking Priority or Continuous Priority?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56879
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56879

Trying to decide whether to use Parking Priority or Continuous Priority. Seems like I have a lot of video footage of the car sitting in the garage, but when I wanted to review some driving footage from last night (continuous), it was already over-written. And if I really needed the footage, I could have downloaded it last night, as we did a few hours of driving today. But I have parking footage from many days ago, so I know it's taking up a lot of room on the 32GiB card.

What do the majority of folks use here?

Go with 128GB card buddy

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

I have a Sandisk 128GiB Card, and I've been using it in my 2nd F800 Pro in my other car. And see this thread:

I have a 128GIB Sandisk. I'm not sure if that particular card is bad or not... I can order another one, but I haven't had any issues with the 32GiB cards.

Can you recommend a good 128GiB card?

I have a Sandisk 128GiB Card, and I've been using it in my 2nd F800 Pro in my other car. And see this thread:

I have a 128GIB Sandisk. I'm not sure if that particular card is bad or not... I can order another one, but I haven't had any issues with the 32GiB cards.

Can you recommend a good 128GiB card?
SanDisk is not getting on with Thinkware.

I'm using this one

0451692b6865b15f5758150702dee709.jpg

Back