Partly functioning device

William59

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, in July 2020 I received B1M from Aliexpress and then I installed following the attached instructions for 4 trips everything went well then the problems started, 12v power supply first discharged battery then it stops working I order another one and then I mount it in April 2021 the recordings are not regular and the storage stops the files cannot be seen in May the front camera no longer works I order it and then I mount it, then it does not record anymore and after several tests I come to the conclusion that: it works with usb power supply to the condition of disconnecting the remote control and gps, the problem remains on the BMW that the TPMS does not work properly due to interference, but all this is enough for me to think about taking everything apart.

it works with usb power supply to the condition of disconnecting the remote control and gps,
It should be a power adapter releated problem! Need to replace its power split cable I think!

Cannot access to your link. Can you make it public?

Sorry unexpected, I changed access to the file which is now everyone's.
Thank you

Wrong power adapter connection way on your motorcycle!

Red wire to 12v always-on socket; Yellow wire to ACC switched fuse, such as tail light/horn line or Key-on switch; Black wire to GND;

Also tell your collaborators because I didn't put the indications on the cables, see attached photos previous message, in the next days a test with cables connected correctly.

From your photos, it tells me the red wire for ACC. It is wrong!

Might a faulty hardwire kit? Do you change its hardwire kit before?

Yes this is not what arrived in the box, the one first discharged the battery then worked at times this I bought in the same store that also sold me the front camera that stopped working, even with usb power it behaves the same way.

DM me your order details please I will ask the seller to help you out for the warranty, thanks!

Thank you for your interest

Attachments

• My AliExpress _ Manage Orders.pdf
    199 KB · Views: 3
Made a call to this seller agent. He will send you this hardwire kit!

Hello, of the new power supply that had to be sent under warranty the seller Alixpress there is no trace sent me the shipping code of my purchase from June 2021 but patience now I ask, as a last attempt, can the recorder only be purchased? I did tests with power supply from USB cable but when the engine starts the result is always that the voltage jump during starting creates a block, if possible to buy well otherwise I disassemble everything.
thank you

William Grazioli

I did tests with power supply from USB cable but when the engine starts the result is always that the voltage jump during starting creates a block,
Wrap the USB power cable with RF tape to see if it can be solved or not? Or place the main DVR unit far away from the motorcycle ignition system.
if possible to buy well otherwise I disassemble everything.
Your order is within the warranty! You can send it back for replacement or refund!

I will try to reposition the unit on the front of the bike then I will let you know why the perova with RF tape already made but no result, tape put in the video cables sent me haywire the TPM.
Greetings
William

Your answer is in line with the quality of your products.

William

Back