Patience is a virtue

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
After 28 minutes in a traffic jam, everyone was behaving...

Until... this driver lost his patience... Must have been at least 5 cars back judging by when I spotted the headlights on the left..

(and if you know the music, join in!) :)

Last edited:
Where are the cops when you need them ! Maybe that video should go to the cops.

Thats the kind of persons i hand over to the police, its just bad on too many levels.

Must have known it was possible after planning it the last time he got stuck rather than it being an emergency, I would expect to meet a street lamp or road sign pole and get stuck if I tried!

Agree with kamkar, there comes a point when almost everyone would agree that the police should deal with it.

We have to stand up to people like that, if we dont they will plague us to the day we die, and i dont think we deserve that.
And we have to remember the police cant do the job alone, they need stand up people to put the foot down and say " O hell no not on my shift"

EDIT: And there are no shame in turning in a person like this, on the contrary i will say there are honor in doing that.
This is one of the things that made all of our societies slide in the wrong direction, but that's what you get for turning your back to something or shrug your shoulders and think O well.

Last edited:
Obviously too many cars - so here is one that can be crushed and the driver taken off the road

Holy carp, I assumed that at least he was going to take the turn. He must have needed the toilet badly. :eek:

Must have known it was possible after planning it the last time he got stuck rather than it being an emergency, I would expect to meet a street lamp or road sign pole and get stuck if I tried!

Agree with kamkar, there comes a point when almost everyone would agree that the police should deal with it.

The police don't even deal with real crime these days. If it's not racially motivated it goes to the bottom of the list and it stays there until you complain about their failings over and over.

The police don't even deal with real crime these days. If it's not racially motivated it goes to the bottom of the list and it stays there until you complain about their failings over and over.
I saw a learner moped rider today on the M25 (technically on an exit slip road, squeezing between me and another driver.) And why not, there's no police around, they'd probably ignore him if they saw him, and if they bothered to stop him they'd just laugh about it and tell him not to do it again.

Nobody needs worry about breaking the law on the roads these days, other than being careful at speed cameras.

Until after a serious crash, of course. Then everything goes into full swing. Too late by then though.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I saw a learner moped rider today on the M25 (technically on an exit slip road, squeezing between me and another driver.) And why not, there's no police around, they'd probably ignore him if they saw him, and if they bothered to stop him they'd just laugh about it and tell him not to do it again.

Nobody needs worry about breaking the law on the roads these days, other than being careful at speed cameras.

Until after a serious crash, of course. Then everything goes into full swing. Too late by then though.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Clearly has some learning to do, the fact it was a moped makes it illegal, being a learner makes it double illegal, and since it was incapable of an acceptable speed for a motorway it was triple illegal :) Can't think of anything else wrong...

I'd like to know what they are all doing these days, maybe they are all on internet crime and terrorism and never get out of the office?

Numbers have fallen a bit over the last few years but we should have about the same number as in 2003 and it was when they were at their maximum number that they all seemed to disappear.

People have little chance or fear of getting ticketed.

'Shouldn't you cops be catching criminals instead of harassing honest citizens?'

I was in slow traffic a few days ago and pickup was in the lane next to me, and kept creeping up next to me in the slow traffic. Every time he was alongside of me I could look down and see the driver texting away.
OK. No big deal?

This pickup was carrying Explosives! (Or at least had explosive placards on the truck.)

rock2.jpg

rock1.JPG

This guy is also not only putting others at risk, but if I had video of him using the phone while driving, he'd lose his job....or if he is the owner of the small company (records show 4 trucks) I'd do what I could to get his permit to haul/use explosives voided.
He even had a passenger in the front seat.

I checked the video files and sadly the phone doesn't show up, due to the tinted windows. Could only see the driver texting away on the phone placed on his steering wheel when he was along side of me.

FWIW, the dump truck ahead of me, and one from the same company behind me, were texting, also.

You do not want a truck with a 1.1 A sign driving like a idiot.

While explosives are scary and a unknown for many, then it can be pretty hard to set them off unintentionally, but most people just go OMG and dive for cover.

I refer to the myth busters episode investigating the car with movie pyrotechnics blowing up by getting rear ended ( tannerite / fertilizer ( ammonium nitrate ) and aluminum oxide,,, sort of ANFO just wil ALU oxide instead of diesel fuel as a oxidizer )
They had to get up to a fairly big caliber to set it off with a rifle shooting at it, and dropping a car onto a boot of another car filled with the stuff was a no go.

And also the episode "cooking with explosives" where they confirm the myth that you can set fire to C4 explosive and heat your food using that.

For transport of the stuff there are thick books on the what to do and what not to do in regard to transportation of dangerous goods, some things dont mix well and so can create explosives or highly toxic fumes so you have to be careful loading your truck.
And some pretty mundane things are classified as dangerous goods, cops often nail truckers delivering stuff to supermarkets due to them mixing some things with food items and so on.

If you are careful and know what you do, most things can be quite safe to handle or make. but its not something where you slack off just a little bit, cuz then things go really bad really fast.

The red truck in the pic above look like a PRO, but apparently that's not the case, and that is really bad when explosives are involved, even if it was just class 1.6 fireworks.

He may be skilled at his job, but is still stupid to be driving and texting, and with a passenger who is probably an employee...who should have known better, also.
The amounts of explosives in the pickup may be minimal, and it's possible he had none on board, but was too lazy to remove the placards.....(Illegal, also).

I've hauled explosives (and much worse stuff) in a tractor trailer.

hehe well that little box there, if its filled with the "right" stuff it might still be enough to take out a highway overpass to a degree they will have to tear the rests down and build a new one.

At least Danish sized highway overpasses.

yep sign should only be there is he is carrying.

But normally in demolition at least in the US the explosives are pretty "slow" ones, it can get frightfully quick that stuff.

I remember seeing a video of a elevated road getting blasted, you could just see that det cord go off into the distance setting off larger explosions as it went, slow motion are just so cool.
Also in any truck here i think you have to get a written permission from the company to have a passenger in the cab

The passenger was probably an employee. The company does some construction blasting. (looked them up)
Usually the passenger thing is restricted to larger trucks. Cops can ask you for a passenger authorization letter from the company. When my ex wife rode with me sometimes in the truck I had to carry an authorization letter from the company. (Which nobody ever asked to see)

The companys also has policies to limit liability in accidents. (paying out to the passenger) I worked for one company where a driver picked up an underage female hitchhiker...then drove the truck off the side of the mountain. She was not an 'authorized' passenger, but the company still had to pay out millions in civil court.

I mentioned the passenger in the red pickup since you more often see people texting when they are alone in a vehicle.

Well had it been me i would have been clearing my throat and saying "really" ???? and if that dident work i would have asked to be let off at the side of the road.

But in this case the passenger probably also drive and text like so many other do so he figured whatever :rolleyes: but that is not going to fly with me now,,, maybe 10 - 20 years ago :oops: but not today.

I glared at him every time he was next to my truck, but he was too busy with the phone to notice.

:)

I sometimes yell at them through an open window, but when I review the files I realize I sound like a madman.

:cautious:

Well a little mad in the service of good are okay.
I just upped this today, not that madman but some times i just have to comment even if no one can hear me, or understand me as i Speak english as i do so often.

The first clip with no speech are me wondering how a driving instructor cant even work his light in a lawful way ( misuse of fog lights )

Holy carp, I assumed that at least he was going to take the turn. He must have needed the toilet badly. :eek:
Like you I figured he was going to take that turn. I just don't know how someone can think this is ok.

Back