PCB manufacturing plant walkthrough

I have looked at jobs at simmilar plants here, but i often dont quite have the skills they require or some one else outskilled me and got the job.

Allso when i do apply for jobs via internet or personal i am very honest about my skills and even undersell myself a littel as i dont want ppl to feel sad about giving me a job.

Even my last job working the grinding machine,they did know i had not used that education for allmost 20 years and hardly ever worked on a grinding machine.
But still they gave ther temp painter a chance, and in spite of my 1 mess up i dont think they regret that, but sadly i got into a mess with the day too day boss and that sent me into a depressing hole, and eventullay lost me that job.
The new day to day boss in firm know i am looking for a job again, and my former colleagues there now acknowledge what i said about that boss was true.

I have yet to hear some one complain about my skills or the work i do, or the way i handle myself on the job.

Love those state-of-the-art CRT monitors... ☺

an indicator of the age of the machine

The whole operation, not just one machine. Not one energy efficient LCD monitor seen. Just a curiosity to me. I notice things like that. Like going back in time. Is that video 15 years old?:)

Indeed i replaced my 22" CRT only last year.

the CRT of mine hadent had driver support since win XP :)
The new IIyama screen while freesync and 144 HZ, then it is still a pretty basic TN screen, but it was all i could afford at the time.
When i got the 22" CRT all of my friends was at 15" or 17 if they had a big screen, so fair to say it lasted well ( though i had to send it in for repair a few months before warranty expired,,,, probably a blow capacitor )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lola Off Topic 20
Street Guardian USA Off Topic 1
Back