Pedestrian compilation from Ireland

Too right , ALL the car Vs pedestrian town incidents here have been the pedestrian stepping out in front of traffic , in a world of their own !

The car is demonised all the time and for going 30+ , padestrians demonised , never.

That second clip with the van parked at the corner was quite spooky. I had something similar happen to me once long, long ago and I can still see it in my mind vividly :eek: I don't think I could ever forgive myself if I ran a child down even if there was no way possible to foresee or avoid it :cry: Good on that driver for seeing the possibility and allowing for it by proceeding slowly being ready to stop (y)

Phil

pedestrians just DGAF, in Ireland and here too.
Okay i several times let my self get run down when i was a teen, but that was to teach motorists to stop for crosswalks like they are supposed to, and i do hope my doing the fandango on their bonnet or launching from it helped cuz i did go sort of flying a couple of times.
The worst thing was always the damn wipers, hurt like a bitch then they impact on a rib.

Bad motorists always start out as bad pedestrians.

Back