Pedestrian gets foot run over

He got off quite lightly. But them sandals didn't offer much protection.
I do see people like this occasionally. They aren't aholes, they aren't completely stupid, they just don't get that roads are not nice places for squishy people to be unless they stay alert.
If I stop to let them cross I make sure I stay waaaaay back so they can be seen by anyone wanting to pass me.

No sympathy for him - he was only 30 to 40 feet from the crosswalk where he should have been, and he wasn't even watching for approaching traffic. :confused:

What was the 'boing, boing, boing' sound. Sounded like a seat belt reminder, or was it grandad's pacemaker?

Verbals sem appropriate to me,,,,,, bogan walker :rolleyes:

Though i must say the same level of stupid was what almost got my sorry ass run over in the middle of a street when i was in Fremantle :oops:
Note to self do remember to compensate for you beeing in a place where driving on the wrong side of the road is normal.

Last edited:
How did he make it to the age he is, with sense lacking like that?!

By the grace of other people,,, and a healthy serving of luck i would assume.

What was the 'boing, boing, boing' sound. Sounded like a seat belt reminder, or was it grandad's pacemaker?

that would be the later part of this song:

not sure if it's true, but i think Trent Reznor (who originally wrote that song) said he likes Cash's cover better than his own performance.

Well spotted. I recognised Johnny Cash but not the song. 'One Piece At A Time' is my favourite of Johnny's
It's not often I recognize music in dashcams videos, but that's a favorite of mine. I'd heard the NIN version but hated it since it sounded so angry compared to what was being said in the lyrics, it just didn't feel right. Cash nailed it. And then 2Cellos covered his cover almost equally as well. Sounds awesome that slow.

Back