Pedestrians triggering a Nazi

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S

First clip was me not seeing a pedestrian :stig:

Second clip was a woman giving the Nazi sieg heil salute.

Well passing under a green light, i think it is okay to assume people are not walking across under red light.
Me on the other hand i almost did the same a few days ago, but at a lone crosswalk where i should be extra vigilant and stop for pedestrians, but i just did not see the guy in his all black outfit, so lucky the timing was on my side and he only gotten 1 step into the crossing and from the far side.
Even if you have the right of passage, it do not absolve you from being careful about your own well being, i always look left and right, even if i have a green light its a habit i picked up in my younger days with very loud car stereos.

At least the first pedestrian was wearing reflective shoes so that you had a chance to see him, the cops in the last clip should know better but they were also in all black without any high-vis that I could see and even had an almost all black vehicle. They did have some flashing lights on their vehicle, but they seemed to be minimalist lights, designed not to be seen!

Back