A129 Duo
Sign in the comment section

DT MI

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than my wife thinks I need.
The proper course of action to pursue this is to bring it to the attention of site administration either by direct message, tagging @administrator or @DashCamMan , or clicking on the 'Report' link in the offending message(s).

TonyM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius, SG, Viofo
Sign in the comment section
NOT SIGNED

Quite apart from this being an improper course of action in this forum, I've taken the trouble to read through all his posts (of which quite a few were in discussions involving myself) and I don't see what the problem is.

Nigel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Gitup F1, A129, B1W, B2W
NOT SIGNED

Quite apart from this being an improper course of action in this forum, I've taken the trouble to read through all his posts (of which quite a few were in discussions involving myself) and I don't see what the problem is.
I can see what the problem is, but we have to accept that everyone is different, people have different levels of knowledge/experience and some people are more difficult to get on with than others, doesn't mean that they should be banned. If only he behaved like others flying the Swedish national flag instead of behaving like a USA citizen! :D

DashCamMan

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Locking this thread. Report offensive posts and the members will be warned then banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.