Philips ADR810 firmware

Sjurad

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Hi

I have been given a Philips ADR810 which has been bought abroad.
The camera has a malfunction With firmware, which result in that menu will only stay for a very short time, a second or less, thus makes it almost impossible to enter any submenues.

I have been looking for (new) firmware for the camera hopeing that an (re)installation of the firmware might cure the problem.

Does anyone here know where I can find firmware for this camere?

Thanks
Sjur

are you certain it's not an operating error?

?
When you press "menu" then the menu is supposed to appear and stay on the screen. In my opinion anyway.
But on this camera the menu appears only in a blink of an eye and the gone.
But the camera seems to be working ok. Recording and storing etc.
But it's almost impossible to access any menues.

did you stop the recording before trying to access the menu?
Yes. And again now after your advise.
Stop recording-press menu and the menu will appear on the screen a split second and disappear.
Very frustrating.

Try it without the memory card in and see if you can get into the menu

Also how do you have it powered?

Try it without the memory card in and see if you can get into the menu

Also how do you have it powered?

Thanks!
It was the power supply!
The camera was connected with a cable laid to supply a previous camera. This cable is connected inside the dashboard to the lighter.
Also, because the old camera had a mini usb connection, I had to use a usb adapter from mini to micro usb.
When using the original cable the menu is able to operate normally.
Probaly the original powersupply supplies a higher voltage......or something.
And now I have to think how I can connect the ADR810 without the cable hanging loose in the car.

pin configuration is different on some cables, if your old camera used the Garmin type config cameras that don't use this can behave a bit unpredictably

pin configuration is different on some cables, if your old camera used the Garmin type config cameras that don't use this can behave a bit unpredictably

Ok. Maybe some day I will use the original cable and lay it where the old cable is today.

Back