Phone software - only one stream?

mrklaw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have an iPhone with iOS 12 and the latest app installed. When connecting via Wi-Fi to the camera and playing a recorded clip, I have two issues
1) pause icon is in the middle of the screen permanently
2) I can only watch one clip. After I quit playing it returns to the connection screen. I have to force quit and restart the app and then it’ll auto connect and I can watch another clip

Anyone have this issue and any solution?

Also - is there any way to get into Wi-Fi mode without pressing the mode button? The right hand buttons are hard to reach without moving the rear view mirror as I installed it a bit too close to the middle :)

Hi @mrklaw
1) that shouldn't be happening, we've fixed this in the Beta which should be out just after Christmas break. Please email us on support@nextbase.co.uk if you'd like to try before then.
2) I haven't heard of this one, I recommend trying the Beta as above.

Yes the red exclamation mark button is a short cut, press and hold it for 3 seconds when you're in video mode but not recording.

Beta is working well - thanks for that.

I’m having both problems occur, no 1 consistently for any function related to the camera when connected, and when I do finally get a connection, problem 2 will without fail happen, once I press done.

Could you report back if the beta resolves this?

Fixes both for me - iOS 12

Back