Phone will not connect to camera anymore

yuppicide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Running the latest version of the app on Android.. never had a problem before but now the camera when I actually need to get a video off it will not show up under WiFi.

What do I do?

I should have also mentioned that WiFi seems to be on the green light is flashing at the moment.

Does this mean anything I know the WiFi that it used to connect to call b1w something something but when I open the software and push the devices button I see comcast.something.something

You should look for a wifi network called BW1.xxxxxxxx (x is variable based on device).
That may not automatically show up in you connections list.. you may need to rescan. Also, it's NOT the strongest wifi, so if you happen to br close to your home wifi or a major store and have your wifi reconnect set to "auto", it may not be finding the BW1 network. You probably need to re-scan for wifi networks, manually select the BW1.. when it shows up.

Last edited:
Running the latest version of the app on Android.. never had a problem before but now the camera when I actually need to get a video off it will not show up under WiFi.

What do I do?
Give it a try as @s0c9 saying, and back to us, thank you!

I waited until work was over. Then rebooted my phone. All good now.

I use my phone for work so I couldn't reboot during the day. I have an app I'm logged into.

Back