Photographer records frightening face-to-face road-rage confrontation

I remember something about bringing a knife to a gun fight :D

Here you would be in trouble even if you just used your fist on another person, even if he is the one holding that baseball bat.
Basically "the man" is the only one thats allowed to kick somebody ass, making me thing Danes are being groomed for something.

Inflicting pain was a hallmark of parenting for decades, so there must be something to it, i know i would have been a even bigger crook when i was young if it wasent for a swift ass kicking now and then.
And off course going to jail which would be a death sentence for a freedom loving individual like me, so i stopped my evil ways after a handful of years being a real dumb ass.
Here it have been illegal to slap your own kid since the late 90ties, and looking at, and listening to kids nowadays thats easy to see :rolleyes:

ATM there is a commercial running on TV, it say 83% of parents want the school to teach their kids manners.

I am like WTF !!!! so parenting nowadays is down to just making the damn kid, and the rest is then up to society and the tax payers.

Make me proud i realized long ago this county just is not ready for a continuation of my genes, so off course i don't have any kids myself.

You said "If the photographer was illegally parked they're both jerks" and then added "The judicial system usually fails to end bad behavior in jerks, but a properly handled Louisville Slugger works wonders in re-educating them". Nope, I did not misread your post at all.

I'll repeat ... if you take a baseball bat out to straighten someone out, even if you do not use it, you could be in for big trouble and that is a fact! You and the irate driver need to get a room!

Brian

So where is the "rule" you accuse me of making? And if you'd read much of my many other posts, you'd find that I do advocate the "F.I.D.O" rule: Forget
It, Drive On. Nowhere do I say one should get violent on the road. Methinks you could use a room yourself,one with rubber walls would be fitting :confused:
Ain't no point in talking to those not listening so I'm done with this thread.

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dash riposki Off Topic 7
Back