Photos OF Disassembled Cameras

James Donohue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi, New member, I am now using an SJ4000 as a dash cam and a Bike Camcitibike_SJ4000_28150238154_d556bd7ce1_z.jpg

This is actually very harsh, and before I got the SJ4000, I destroyed Three Other Cameras,
two Canons, and a Fuji.
All three developed cracks in the base, where the tripod screws mounts-in...

What I really want, is a recommendation of a site which could show me photos of *Disassembled* Cameras, such as the Canon Power Shot A2500, the Power Shot SD1200, and the Fuji Finepix...

I would like to open them up, and repair the inside of the camera bodies with some JB-Weld, or other suitable Epoxy.... But I would like to know what's inside before I open them....

Any tear-down photos of such cameras?

Those 3 cameras work, they just don't mount to the tripod anymore...

Hi, New member, I am now using an SJ4000 as a dash cam and a Bike CamView attachment 26378

This is actually very harsh, and before I got the SJ4000, I destroyed Three Other Cameras,
two Canons, and a Fuji.
All three developed cracks in the base, where the tripod screws mounts-in...

What I really want, is a recommendation of a site which could show me photos of *Disassembled* Cameras, such as the Canon Power Shot A2500, the Power Shot SD1200, and the Fuji Finepix...

I would like to open them up, and repair the inside of the camera bodies with some JB-Weld, or other suitable Epoxy.... But I would like to know what's inside before I open them....

Any tear-down photos of such cameras?

Those 3 cameras work, they just don't mount to the tripod anymore...

Try ifixit.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Forum Rules and Site Suggestions 4