Picked up hitch hikers that was left behind by tour bus

flank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119S

Old timers got left behind by their tour group. Heading home from work, I saw them on the side of the road hitch hiking. Not a safe area. They wanted a ride to the subway line. Only problem was the subway line didn't go anywhere near their house which was 2 hours away. They didn't know where the bus was heading to next except it was heading for a restaurant buffet. They didn't know the name of the tour company or the restaurant.

I drove them around to look for the bus and I decided I was going to drive them to their house which was 2 hours away. We got a good distance towards that route, thats when they got a phone call that the bus realized they were missing, turned around and was waiting for them. Apparently they had a mobile phone and a friend on the bus, they didn't mention they had a phone or a friend on the bus until 30 minutes into the ordeal. They're old so its understandable :ROFLMAO: It would have been a 4 hour round trip if I had to take them all the way to their house. Way opposite of my place, I didn't mind.

They should be so grateful that you stopped to help them.

Old timers got left behind by their tour group. Heading home from work, I saw them on the side of the road hitch hiking. Not a safe area. They wanted a ride to the subway line. Only problem was the subway line didn't go anywhere near their house which was 2 hours away. They didn't know where the bus was heading to next except it was heading for a restaurant buffet. They didn't know the name of the tour company or the restaurant.

got left behind by a tour bus in Las Vegas one year, their passenger list had the person from the tour companies name on the list instead of ours and they wouldn't let us on the bus, was lucky to bump into someone I knew that was driving to LA the next day and got a lift, all worked out but never got any apology from the tour company

They should be so grateful that you stopped to help them.

The next day I told some co workers about the hitch hikers and many of them saw them standing out there as they left. No one stopped. I guilt shamed every one of those colleagues for a long time :sneaky:

That bus at the end was full of old people, I bet that was an interesting ride back.

Good story with a good ending. Consider this paying forward. Hopefully, one day you will be rewarded in return.

Last edited:
Consider your Karma account 1 upped (y)

I was helping my nice again today with the last few things in her new apartment, even taught her to make her own custom length extension wire, complete with removing insulation on wire and all.
Took while but the girl finally got it, but no way in hell was i able to coach her thru hanging and connecting a sealing light, she once got shocked by a electric fence so she will not go near power in the wall outlet where the 2 wires had to be connected.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
proliance Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 8