Picmod - eBay seller - any experiences?

woorich

Reaction score
Country
United States
Has anyone had experience with eBay seller Picmod?
Location of the seller is not stated. They list items as shipping from "Manufactury warehouse".

for example
https://www.ebay.com/itm/221397138761
They have about 850 transactions listed in their history (although only 125 in the past year), with 100% positive feedback.
However, a large number of their items were sold as private transactions, so it is not possible to tell whether these were for products such as dash cams. The items in their history that were not sold as private transactions have mainly been computer routers and camera batteries, types of electronics products which generally seem to have lower rates of problems.

I have not herd of this seller before. I believe love.taiwan was a seller for the TF2+ and spytec sold the TF2 and WF1. I asked and someone from spytec said they believe the Marcus 1 is being shipped tomorrow and they should have them in stock by next week.

I would wait for spytec since you are in the USA. They have a physical store in New York, shipping time is fast, and they have mentioned that their price will be $175.

$233 dollars shipped is a lot for a camera on par with the old SF2 for less then or the same you could grab a better quality camera in the TF2 or ditch the screen in the WF1. The only thing missing would be GPS and the filter, but you would get better video quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
eBay and PayPal are pretty good when you run into problems especially with dodgy sellers and fraud. Still tread with caution though!

Back