Pics that make you smile

Do pay attention to the hat, its not me in the pic.
012d66090110cae6a86e8d5fff157beb.jpg
Too lazy to work

I like candy apples, or at least i did when i was a kid, have not had one in a long long time.

Who's up for some chocolate covered Brussels sprouts?
Surprise your co-workers! ...
Chocolate is my favorite candy. Brussels sprouts are one of my favorite veggies.

Even given that my vote is........... ThumbsDown.jpg

I'd say we agree, but if presented with these at a party I might try one. :)
Yeah, I probably would as well - but it better be really good chocolate. :D

He know, better sit and behave or he will be dinner :D

My dad tasted dog in N Korea in the late 70ties early 80ties, and he say it taste okay.

Commies :rolleyes: they will eat just about anything, even little children as all American kids was told for many decades.

I think that several of the guys aren't checking out the circus. ;)
I hope she's older than the dog!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He know, better sit and behave or he will be dinner :D

My dad tasted dog in N Korea in the late 70ties early 80ties, and he say it taste okay.

Commies :rolleyes: they will eat just about anything, even little children as all American kids was told for many decades.
Nope. We dont eat our dogs and we love our dogs.
There are many dog catchers who kidnap dogs from their owners and then sell them to restaurants. Ppl hates them so much, and they are beaten very bad if be caught.
https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=...16ZXTAhWJQ48KHbpuBgwQ_AUICSgD&biw=360&bih=560
I, and many young like me, havent eaten dog meat for many years to support dog owners. But the old ppl still eat, it's kind of traditional behavior and hard to change in short time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back