Pics that make you smile

I am allready planning a brushless upgrade to my automenous wheelchair i will be in 20 years from now.

I would like hover kit upgrade too, but current technology don't allow for that as clandestine American agencies don't share anti gravitation hardware.

Anti gravitation has already been solved, just stay under 100 feet. Fewer FAA regulations to deal with.

48251.jpg

KuoH

I would like hover kit upgrade too, but current technology don't allow for that as clandestine American agencies don't share anti gravitation hardware.

Now for something like that i think its okay to whip out your phone and snap a picture, or better yet ask a passenger to do that. :)
The rest of us don't have to bother we just grab a frame from our footage when we get home.

Thats what you get with workers that's just there for the money :rolleyes:

I suggest a flip of company politics to attract workers with a better attitude, but i must underline this issue are most often a company issue.
Make good people want to work there, weed out people that's just there for the money.

Thats what you get with workers that's just there for the money :rolleyes:

I suggest a flip of company politics to attract workers with a better attitude, but i must underline this issue are most often a company issue.
Make good people want to work there, weed out people that's just there for the money.

Hold my beer while I mark the road.

hold_my_beer.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back