Pics that make you smile

That just gives me the chills looking at it, it is very hard for me to understand how anyone could be that damn stupid. It's always been my opinion that a ground hog was the most stupid live thing on earth, now however, I have to think about it all over again:rolleyes::D!

Knowing the mechanics and build of what you are kicking is a must, otherwise you end up with a broken or at least bruised leg. :D

I have seen similar walls here, but thank god i am long past the Bruce Lee wannabe days.

I used to deliver news paper as teen. The must funny part was when you could get cats or dog to shred the paper.:D

Last edited:
Hehe the good old field marshal Idi Amin Dada, not there was a psycho if there ever was one.

I felt that way about my career at one time :(

You mean like you were the guy responsible for installing the fire escape? :banghead: Or you were a tenant in the building frantically running down the hallway in the building about to burst through the exit door to escape from a raging fire? :arghh:

...................:D

You mean like you were the guy responsible for installing the fire escape? :banghead: Or you were a tenant in the building frantically running down the hallway in the building about to burst through the exit door to escape from a raging fire? :arghh:

...................:D
Believe me, a lot of people are safer today because I decided not to enter a field that involved any type of engineering ;)

I have worked as engineer 2 times, but i don't have the education, so i am just a brave tinkerer with a few lower tier educations not afraid to take charge of a million dollar entity like a ship.

And on ships everything is the engineers fault, even if the navigators but the ship up on some beach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back