Pics that make you smile

hehe i have vivid memories of when math in school suddenly brought in letters, i was like WTF X ? & Y ?? are you ****ing kidding me.
Really for a while i had to ignore the letters and go " something" + 7 = 10, so "something" must be 3, but i never really liked working with all those unknown factors outside of the end result which was also unknown.
Multitasking have never been my game, with numbers or just balls / whatever.

I'm 1 of the 10 types of people who agrees that 1+1 can indeed equal 10. The probability of people understanding WHY it can be true is probably higher on this forum than many others.

Another one is 5+5=A
...or 4+4=10

While 8+7=F will have many scratching their heads A+1=B would be accepted without much more than a raised eyebrow.

One of the most esoteric internal systems I've ever run into was bi-quinary which had a number of variations implemented in different hardware.

They ( Dutch police ) are actually training eagles to snap up quadcopters,,,,,,, see i didnet use the word drone wrongly.

Last edited:
Now I know WHY this is important!
It is important only because I read messages with this label.
If no label was attached it would be utterly unimportant.

53399728_10212876273371518_3118764379999305728_n.jpg

I am let down rabbit holes in Denmark are not that deep.

hqdefault.jpg

I wish those two guys was the reason for my problems falling asleep some times, but sadly they have nothing to do with it.
If anything i should lie in my bed and wonder how i as a guy with pretty poor math skills find things like quantum entanglement so fascinating, when normally i brush aside things i cant wrap my head around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back