Pics that make you smile

hehe i saw those selfie mods another place. :D

I was walking in one of the local parks where I live today and saw this sign.
There is lot of open space, people keep them self on tracks, no nearby building. What could possible go wrong.
20160520.jpg

...is that Building in the Background a governmental building? If yes: politician's paranoia... If no: just normal paranoia...

tumblr_o7cshwXl8R1s02vreo1_250.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I am thinking about: join my mobius on the head of a owk. Perfect stabilization!

I have just seen a video with some guys with a slow motion camera shoot melons and what not with very exotic ammo ( modified )

I cant explain in words how much i envie these guys, guns and slow mo cameras, what more can a man want :cool:

I have just seen a video with some guys with a slow motion camera shoot melons and what not with very exotic ammo ( modified )

I cant explain in words how much i envie these guys, guns and slow mo cameras, what more can a man want :cool:

I know what you mean. :)

We enjoy shooting classic 19th century Colt black powder pistols out on my property while documenting the results with high speed photography. We shoot modern firearms as well, but nothing beats the sights, sounds, and feel of black powder revolvers.

Our favorite targets are pumpkins from my gardens which are about a hundred yards away from the pistol range.

blaster.jpg
colt-army.jpg

navy.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back