Pics that make you smile

yeah I'm sure it just looked like a lunch truck to them
And keys for the cage (truck) are in the hands (paws) of monkeys... :p

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, last week. Articleflash-floods-kl4.jpg

2016073b0076-8a46-43d4-b73b-02607f87d59b.jpg

Dident "KL" get some form of fancy flood protection system not long ago, i seem to recall somthing about tunnels for cars that could divert flood water if needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMART_Tunnel

I guess that projekt was too "Danish" in the end.

They did. Supposed to be the first of it's kind in the world too and Malaysian govt. was bragging about it. But still flash floods are happening.
As in Vietnam, tropical monsoon rain and thunderstorms are often described as someone in a highrise pouring their bathtub out of their porch.

Remind me of when we set off to build the worlds longest suspension bridge here, 1 year later the japanese set off building one that was a little longer.
And even tho the Japanese bridge was hit by a massive earthquake making it even longer before it was done, they was still finished far before our smaller bridge was done.
And if i am not mistaking the Japanese bridge was build to budget, where asc our bridge as all public building projekts go way over budget.

But thats some of the information that do not make me smile, its more like o_O:rolleyes::mad::(

I choose water flood in Vietnam, than the heatwave in India.

And there are still people that denies weather change.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back