Pics that make you smile

967a8f8509beaf475ca0a6f9930e2abeab512940c3e70a523ed107273ffcc313_1.jpg

I didn't say ARE! :p
So what is it, I could gain from you? :D

I didn't say ARE! :p
So what is it, I could gain from you? :D

mere details ;-)

what to gain - good question; well, i have a good pizza-recipe and planting own chilis (jolokia, habanero aso) - but as you won't reach anything anyway, you'll gain quiet nothing ;-)

(btw - in geman, it does not matter if it's "you're a horrible person" or "you horrible person" - translated, it means the same)

mere details ;-)

what to gain - good question; well, i have a good pizza-recipe and planting own chilis (jolokia, habanero aso) - but as you won't reach anything anyway, you'll gain quiet nothing ;-)

(btw - in geman, it does not matter if it's "you're a horrible person" or "you horrible person" - translated, it means the same)
taste in music already trolled ;)
Pizza- nah, more kebab man,

we could share another dislike?
celebrity-look-alikes-animals-67__700.jpg

YES, been a typo. :oops:

(well, actually funny how one single letter changes the meaning of a sentence, isn't it? ;)

@BMbler
...was that the reason?

YES, been a typo. :oops:

(well, actually funny how one single letter changes the meaning of a sentence, isn't it? ;)

@BMbler
...was that the reason?
unfortunately, my spare time in last few days has been like it- embroiled in empty researches, misunderstandings, typo's and clarifications... must do better! ;)
erp-failure-head-in-hands.jpg

Actually ladies with tatoos is a turn off for me, and allso piercings if its anything more than a hole oor two in the ears.

Okay a single tatoo or two i can live with, but when they got sleeves that look just as stupid as it do on men, for more than a fjew feet avay it just look like someone puked on ther arm.

I am sure what she is sitting on will be slush soon :p

Actually ladies with tatoos is a turn off for me, and allso piercings if its anything more than a hole oor two in the ears.

Okay a single tatoo or two i can live with, but when they got sleeves that look just as stupid as it do on men, for more than a fjew feet avay it just look like someone puked on ther arm.

I am sure what she is sitting on will be slush soon :p
("Madona")- Frog is better suited your taste? :confused:
I've had "like" from you on that photo! :eek:

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back