Pics that make you smile

Last edited:
I think it was in 85 i was on Ibiza, so i was 19 then, its been downhill for me since 96 and by 06 the panic set in.

Today i woke up with that mucle between my soulderblades in a pinch, pretty painfull but i managed to "unpop" it before i headed for the strong painkillers.

Make me wonder what the hell i have been doing in my bed while sleeping.

bf5d2a06a1a26b4a97429643e0d289b9_zpspluw5ja8.jpg
My missus does that when our freezer packs up. I get her to sit in it to keep everything frozen :D

I thought the dryer was the favorite of housewives :D

I have my own theories about why so many girls seem to go overboard with horses sometime during their life, for the most when they are teens.

Actually I liked the 70s better than 80s. Back in 70s toddler could go swimming without any swimsuit and nothing bad would happen. Today you'd get child protection service taking the kids away, police writing up on charge for endangering and stuff, and some 50 or so closet pedophiles sneaking away with new video of naked child for their perverted pleasure.

as some of the people on here might know, we here in the UK get to vote to stay or leave the EU (not Europe as some people who’re not gen up on geography)

20 years ago 2 TV comedians wrote a football song for the 1996 Euro football games, the UK leave EU campaigners altered the words to the song to this below and also edited in the X fact judges in to the clip, very funny if you know the original song too

Last edited:
hehe :) i do think its a setup, but i bet it happned more than 1 time.

The trick thives and pick pockets allso flooede into Denmark by now, its the same every summer.
And they will steal from every one, from a small child to a person 90 years old and only able to stand up using 2 canes, and they will have no problems kicking either around.

So i got my eyes open cuz ppl like that i would like to kick around.

@mollydog

...as (swiss) media are very quiet about that vote (logicaly as they are lead by "EU-turbos" (those who want to joyn the EU no matter the costs)) - when is that vote, and is there a way of seeing a life-media? (sadly, BBC changed to the "UK-beam", so no more BBC in europe)

(take the word of a swiss: if you don't have the same imigration-area and/or currency, a country can do very well without the EU)

@mike-k

without turning this in to a political thread, I’ll say:

myself I’m not British so will not get to vote on the 23rd of June, but if I could, myself I would vote to leave,

I’ve been driving through Switzerland on my holidays for the past 6 years and so love Switzerland, I always drive through the country roads never on the motorways through Switzerland, and I would be more than happy to pay for this, but they only charge for driving o the motorway, it should be the other way round as its more enjoyable on your lovely country roads, my journey through Switzerland have been mostly this route:

once I did take this route. as it was the route my parents used to take

Once on my return trip I took a detour and drove through Geneva

images hosting

I’ve had a very good experience of the Swiss people and love the country very much, I can’t see anybody wanting to speed through Switzerland, I drive at around 50mph or less on the open roads, as there is just so much beauty all around to take in

the more I hear how the EU is run the more I want to leave the EU, the way I see it Berlin is the capital of the EU and what Germany wants, is what the rest of us get

I want a trade union with Europe not a political one, one thing is for sure, if we vote to leave, it will be the start of the end of the EU as we know it, just like when Solidarity a Polish non-governmental trade union, began in August 1980, was the start of the end on the USSR, for me the EU is getting more like the former USSR without the gulags,

every day our laws are undermined as EU law is above our own and we don’t even know who there people that run the EU are, as an example one of our own MP’s who is in favour of the EU, when shown photographs of the 7 top posts of the EU couldn’t name one person in the photograph and she in favour of the EU, what chance do we have

Last edited:
The main argument for staying in the EU is that you aren't hit by artificial barriers to trade that the EU has created.
Err... that's hardly a glowing endorsement of what the EU is.

Funny thing is, I buy stuff from my local supermarket without needing a trade deal set up, and they don't tell me how to run my house.
Trade between countries should be the same, the only difference is scale.

@mollydog

Great routs you have choosen :) you should consider a vacation in Sass Fee though, great Village (my first GF came from there) :)

(and the charging for highways is ok - as local routes are financed via taxes, highways (Nationalstrassen) are financed via the "Autobahnvignette" and the LSVA (fee for lorrys); for most people hard to understand, but that's due to Switzerland is a "Federation" (Confoederatio Helvetica) and not a Republic (CH is everything the EU wants to be(come), actually)

As for the EU - I fully agree. The former EG had somehow potential, but when they merged with EWG, it went straight down...

@Rajagra

...you are describing the (older) EFTA-system; the EWG/EWR have been set up as an alternative, and members of the Union were forced to leave EFTA; with a Brexit, GB could actually rejoyn EFTA (leftovers: Norway, Lichtenstein and Switzerland), which would give the EFTA a new chance and maybe encourage the Austrians to leave EU, too (their main concern: no powerful free trade except EWR/EU)

But enough of politics (won't be the starter of the 2nd "big admin intervention" in this thread ;-)

post2.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back