Pics that make you smile

As "he" say, a farm the size of New york state is really just a hobby farm you can walk across in a few days :)

we have people here that own farms that are larger than some European countries, a lot of empty space here

Sure you do.

It won't take much.
http://10mosttoday.com/10-smallest-countries-in-europe/

But I hope it isn't bigger than Denmark's biggest Island.
http://www.geographia.com/denmark/greenland.html

And why not emphasize with an optical illusion.;)
world-map.gif

Well following our poor performance with far away islands, when the ice start to melt up there and just before all the minerals - gems and oil start to flow, we will probably sell Greenland to the Americans for a chest full of beads and a cheap clock.

Well following our poor performance with far away islands, when the ice start to melt up there and just before all the minerals - gems and oil start to flow, we will probably sell Greenland to the Americans for a chest full of beads and a cheap clock.

Deja vu

U.S. Took Ownership of the Virgin Islands
March 31, 1917

If you owned a tropical island, what would you call it? The U.S. chose the name "Virgin Islands" when it took formal possession of the Danish West Indies on March 31, 1917. The U.S. bought the islands from Denmark for $25 million. The island chain consists of St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John, and about 50 other small islands, most of which are uninhabited. The islands are in the Lesser Antilles, between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.

I wonder what kind of turnover the Americans have on those islands today, i am sure it would have made sense to hold on to them with 20/20 hindsight.

Not least factoring in that with Danish taxes applying to those islands, then ( sound of cash register )

I wonder what kind of turnover the Americans have on those islands today, i am sure it would have made sense to hold on to them with 20/20 hindsight.

Not least factoring in that with Danish taxes applying to those islands, then ( sound of cash register )

Not much, I think mostly tourism. A much more important thing are territories.

US.EEZ_Pacific_centered_NOAA_map.png

Isent the Americans still of Greenland too, i hope they have not been crashing more hydrogen bomb laden B52s up there.

Us Danes :rolleyes: Such pushovers and bleeding heart liberals.

Back to pictures that make us smile. Or at least enjoy the humor.

who cooks.jpg

May need more warning to increase the speed (or use the Dukes of Hazard, General Lee car).
You got this.jpg

That downhill driver sound like me, when i have walked 1 Km and forgotten to use my inhaler.

The logo on the left is the beer recycler- nobody wants to waste anything these days :rolleyes:

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back