Pics that make you smile

Dear friends, I announce my final goodbye to this place.
I appreciate immensely everyone's attention towards me, especially at certain times that were very funny.
I'm not going to stay here, nor to return fortunately, I want to say that I have nothing against anybody and neither do I go for anyone in particular.
I want to clarify that the affection and friendship for each and every one of you continues over time and if ever I have offended you, I apologize.
I withdrawal simply because I believe I don't belong in this place.
Take care, be happy and i wish you the best.

This was the letter that el chapo guzman left in his cell when he escaped from prison.

Thank you for your attention!
I'm sorry for you, but you'll have to put up with me for a bit longer!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

P.S. If you got this far, you're patient, you have my respect!

Haha that was some kind of zombie wakeup call :cool:
Just wonder for how many miliseconds the guy dident think about booting up camera app and get picture of bear for his facetwitt.

So he got to enjoy that nice truck in less than 3 hour :eek:

Lets hope this was a lesson learned for Anthony :)

I suspect part of the trouble we have with snow, is our snow removal equipment is sub standard. Other cities get a big dump truck with big plow on front and a salt spreader on back. Our wildly liberal city government hires the unemployed circus staff, working for spectator donations. (No offence to the Scot's. This is not a political statement. I have a few fine scots in my ancestry.)
Portland snow removal.jpg

so i was just looking for something on amazon and tried to use their "sorting" feature to find the cheapest one (green numbers added by me). funny part is if you switch to just "price + shipping" the 2nd and 3rd items switch places.

upload_2017-1-12_12-11-19.png

facepalm-bert.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back