Pics that make you smile

There is a way to do something like this without incurring the risk of being charged with a false report but I won't post it publicly nor do I recommend it except in extreme cases. Almost always your best bet is honesty :D

Phil
As long as you took pictures of the intruders the report was honest. You shot the intruders. You simply used a camera to shoot them with. Words can have more than one meaning. If what you say is misunderstood that might not be your fault.

As long as you took pictures of the intruders the report was honest. You shot the intruders. You simply used a camera to shoot them with. Words can have more than one meaning. If what you say is misunderstood that might not be your fault.
or maybe you shot them with a tranquilizer dart. or paintball, BB, airsoft, or even a water gun. :p

There is a good chance of wiping out a whole family riding like that in Indian traffic, but the dilemma i can sort of understand, there are a lot of overextending ones needs going on.
Here you are not allowed to drive 2 people on a moped ( 30 km/h ones ) and i think its the same for the 45 km/h ones that are basically the same just not restricted so much, so you got to be on a motorcycle to drive 2 on it.

There is a good chance of wiping out a whole family riding like that in Indian traffic, but the dilemma i can sort of understand, there are a lot of overextending ones needs going on.
Here you are not allowed to drive 2 people on a moped ( 30 km/h ones ) and i think its the same for the 45 km/h ones that are basically the same just not restricted so much, so you got to be on a motorcycle to drive 2 on it.
it's also very common in mexico to have an entire family on a bike. i think the most we ever counted at once was 2 adults and 4 kids. 1 on handlebars, 2 on tank, 1 (infant) between the adults on the seat. all the kids looked to be 5 and under.

you don't see that very much in the states since it's way illegal, but you DO see them cram 6 kids in the back seat of something like an old toyota corolla or nissan sentra. seat belts? pfft...

I stay far away from such riders and make sure to honk and let my vehicle's presence known. If he/she has more than one riding pillion, I don't expect them to drive in one lane or signal before changing lanes.

A disgusted stare usually leaves them bewildered.

I'm for safety but I'm also a realist. There are people who simply cannot afford to operate a car but can afford a motorcycle. So lets say this family was visiting a relative an hour away. With one passenger legally allowed and a total of five in the family that is 7 hours time to get everybody there, and similar to get them back- 14 hours total:eek: With all 5 aboard that's 2 hours total instead ;) So there's some logic in doing it this way even though I don't recommend it at all :D

I once strapped a disassembled engine hoist on my motorcycle to get it home from my friends shop about 8 miles away. I had about an hour to get there before he closed for the weekend and I couldn't find any other transportation. I was bow-legged so badly that only my toe- tips touched the footpegs but because I could touch them it was legal :cool: He steadied the bike and helped me get going and I watched traffic so I didn't have to stop till I arrived because I knew if I dropped the bike I couldn't lift if with the extra weight on it. I parked at my old truck by leaning a handlebar end onto it :rolleyes:

So yeah, though it ain't the best sometimes you just do what you gotta do 'cause their ain't hardly no other way :ROFLMAO:

Phil

...So yeah, though it ain't the best sometimes you just do what you gotta do 'cause their ain't hardly no other way :ROFLMAO:

Phil
Yep, once transported a 16 foot Christmas tree home with a '64 VW Beetle for that very reason. Didn't really need a 16 foot tree but at the time it seemed like a good idea. :D

When I was in college studying in Germany a group of us fellow students drove off to Oktoberfest in Munich in an ancient Citroën 2CV "Deux Chevaux" my friend Charlie picked up for about 100 bucks. We had nine people in the car with four of us in the back seat with two of the girls laying across our laps, two other girls in the front passenger seat and Charlie at the wheel. We had a grand time at Oktoberfest and got drunk as skunks. The ride was pretty hilarious especially on the way back. We were on the Autobahn traveling at about 40 kph (25 mph) at the most and probably not even that fast with cars passing us at over 160 kph (100 mph) and some a lot faster than that! Those Citroëns could produce only about 9 horsepower tops. This one had to be started with a hand crank through a hole in the front grill. One friend named Gilbert suddenly announced that he was going to throw up and we had to pull over into the median strip and pile out of the car like a clown show at the circus. Gilbert got out just in the nick of time before throwing up and then immediately passed out on the grass. We couldn't get him back in the car and he smelled like puke and so we proceeded to have a drunken debate about whether to leave him there and drive off. Finally several of us managed to drag him back into the car onto the floor in the rear and we all squeezed back in on top with our feet on him. Then the car wouldn't start so we had to get out again and take turns with the crank until one of us finally got the damned car started again and we were finally on our way down the Autobahn creeping along at a crawl with the car rocking back and forth. I remember a fancy black Italian sports car blurred by us so fast we almost got blown off the road. Somehow we all made it home in one piece and never got stopped by the Polizei. Oh to be young again! :p

decahveaux2.jpg

Hand crank starter hole in the front grill.
dechaeaux1.jpg

Last edited:
Lord Shiva are on approach in his spaceship :D

22448588_1583895414996611_5586651854924916863_n.jpg

You just know where flight 666 take off from :(
VmoBuVl.jpg

You just know where flight 666 take off from :(
VmoBuVl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I guess it makes sense that in order to get to Hel you need to take flight 666.

Brian

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back