Pics that make you smile

Adaptive i like it

Must rename something cool like "inertia bag"

STORM IN HOLLAND, NOAH'S ARC AT DRIFT....

TERRORIZING THE NEIGHBORHOOD.....

Glad my yacht isn't in that boatyard....

NEEEEEE poor Noah, we are all doomed now.

Regarding phone thing, i also like it have the potential to destroy phone if braking hard, the world need less phones.

Some have enough wood to build one, some dont. ;)
We Danes are fortunate, the trees that was planted when we last lost out fleet have now grown and are ready for harvest.
But no one build ships of wood anymore, and our steel shipyards once trendsetters and capable of making grand ships, well they are long gone.

When all the ice have melted and all the rain have fallen, Denmark will be really small but it will still be there.

18714948_403.png

But worst of it all are we will be overrun by the idiots from Copenhagen, i really hope they run east to Sweden and get a really lousy refugee treatment. :LOL:

Last edited:
Br y or i an's have always been best when free. we are also high maintenance. :)

As indicated by my current avatar, it take special measures to keep one.

I am wondering why people have so bad phone cameras, i know the fruit company have been really cheap on the front camera.

Just heard from daycarecenter friend that they cannot call "boys" or "girls" anymore, they must use everybodys name separately when calling a bunch of children.
She told also that they have one child age 5 that they cannot call a boy or a girl because *it* hasn't yet decided whether he is he or will she be she - pure madness.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back